Welcome to Rangers, Todd Cantwell!

Great signing IMO, but can't help but feel we are overloaded in that area of the park if everyone is fit and certain players stay at the club beyond the summer.

We won't get the benifit out of these attack minded players until the huge gap between them and the defence is filled, that is the gapping hole in this team!

Raskin would help but ideally another alongside to compliment him would put us in a strong position going forward.

This lad will be the bees knees, can just tell. Think he’ll be massive in the run in, hopefully we can win a cup or two, and hopefully they bastards drop points so we’re in with a shot at winning this league. The latter being doubtful, i know, but i remain in hope.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The others also play centrally under Beale in the attacking roles behind the striker.

Fuck knows why you’re having a go at the guy. 

They don’t play middle of the park. That’s where Lundstram, Jack and Kamara play.

How am I having a go at the guy? :lol:

I’m just correcting him, don’t cry about it ffs

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

They don’t play middle of the park. That’s where Lundstram, Jack and Kamara play.

I think Cantwell will play in the middle 3 on the left side. He has played in the centre for Norwich too. 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Pedantic as fuck. Nitpicking at him for no reason. It’s boring.