Welcome to Rangers, Todd Cantwell!

6 hours ago, Blue72 said:

In this case, for all. 

Some chronic songs posted on here at times mate. 

Often that poor that you think they may be shit attempts at parody.

We are best sticking to what we know best,  slagging off Montondo and hating the scum imo. 

5 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Given our injury history, picking 13 is either really fucking ballsy or is a omen. 

13 is pobably the average amount of first team players injured. 

I'm not concerned about number 13, just another number.

Cantwell could wear 666 for all I care as long as he plays in a  Rangers team that wins silverware

Potential song btw. 

:unsure:

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've made my mind up after watching him for 60 minutes. The boy can play football. He has a great engine in him, always looking for open spaces. Cantwell, Tillman & Kent are going to be a joy to watch in the coming months.

The wee lay off and sprint forward will no be long getting knocked out of him.

Just now, hammer93 said:

Maybe just lack of game time but he doesn't look to fast when trying to run away from opponents....hopefully he will get sharper in the coming games...put in a couple of decent challenges to boot

He has good acceleration and agility to turn quickly away from a man or get out of trouble but I don’t think he has ever been the quickest player 

Just now, psb07158 said:

He has good acceleration and agility to turn quickly away from a man or get out of trouble but I don’t think he has ever been the quickest player 

Aye a seen his acceleration also, think hammers off the mark in this instance. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Spot on, kinda what I saw, he seemed to be caught on a couple of occasions by the chasing player, he clearly has a good football brain which we need for getting into the final third and beyond