***** Rangers vs Ross County - Scottish Premiership *****

21 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

If that the work permit through will be interesting  to see how much we see of Raskin tomorrow, think we’ll see Cantwell from the start. 

Can see him going with the same as Wednesday. Nobody deserves to be dropped after that. 
If they reach the same levels again Ross County should be finished by half time. 
Hopefully a bit of time for both after that 

13 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Can see him going with the same as Wednesday. Nobody deserves to be dropped after that. 
If they reach the same levels again Ross County should be finished by half time. 

I totally agree , was the best I have seen us play for quite some time and was so enjoyable to watch....even at 1-0 you could see we were fluent and creating loads of space and chances.

All them lads deserve to keep the shirt imo for Saturday and what a nice change for Beale to have.....the headache of choosing the best 11 with so many new faces, just arrived and back from injury.

I think we will see 

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Davies, Borna

Lundstram, Kamara, Tillman 

Fashion, Alfredo, Kent

Once we have a foothold in the game I'm sure we will see both Raskin and Cantwell on. Also think big Colak is going to struggle getting in with Alfredo seemingly hitting form.

4-0 to the famous.

38 minutes ago, Swagger said:

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No need whatsoever to change the eleven that started at Tynecastle 

Totally agree there doesn’t need to be any changes, but wouldn’t be surprised if he did make a few as well. 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Might just be saying it to keep Ross County guessing but he's already said there will be a few changes.

Yeah, he did. I posted that I wanted the same team before the PC, but it is hard to see where those changes are coming from.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Yeah, he did. I posted that I wanted the same team before the PC, but it is hard to see where those changes are coming from.

Raskin in for Lundstram 

Cantwell in for Sakala. 

It's harsh really to drop players after such a strong performance. But I reckon the manager will want to get the new signigns settled in quickly. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Raskin in for Lundstram 

Cantwell in for Sakala. 

It's harsh really to drop players after such a strong performance. But I reckon the manager will want to get the new signigns settled in quickly. 

I don't see it as dropping them but rotating the squad depending on the opposition. 

I see Cantwell starting at home as there will be less space for Sakala. Could also see Jack starting to rest Lundstram as he had a knock for some time. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Raskin Kamara

Cantwell Tillman Kent

Morelos 

He threw Cantwell in from the start last weekend so Raskin straight in imo 

Lundstram and Sakala have more than deserved their start. Desperate to see Cantwell and Raskin but bring them on later.

47 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Won’t be the same game as County will be a lot more conservative. Hopefully not too many meltdowns when they’re a bit more difficult to break down. :lol:

100% .. think that’s why we’ll see changes. No one deserves to be dropped after hearts but we need to play to our opponent. Beale hinted at as much in the presser. 

I certainly wouldnt be dropping sakala for this game, his runs on one side in behind and Kent doing the same gives goldson plenty opportunities to use that long pass he has gotten very decent at, 

Dont see county coming and sitting on their 18yd line so think they'll be space in behind especially if we break quickly, 

I like Sakala but I have no room for sentiment or letting him continue to start games because he has a good game every once in a while.

Lundstram could do with a break and Kamara has looked decent again, so I chose to drop Lundstram on this occasion from my team selection.