***** Rangers vs Ross County - Scottish Premiership *****

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

its sakala making those chances though :lol:

It’s actually mostly morelos.  

see if sakala could finish and stay onside,  morelos would have had a hat trick of goals and assists last night. 

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s no sleight on Sakala but i’m pretty confident that we’d make a few chances even if he wasn’t playing.

Beale just confirmed this morning. He will rotate the squad. I get the feeling, he prefers Sakala for away games where he gets more space so think we will see Cantwell start. 

Raskin work permit isn't through so I doubt we will see him. 

I think there will be a couple of changes. Hagi will be back in the squad after having a couple of days off. 

36 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Beale just confirmed this morning. He will rotate the squad. I get the feeling, he prefers Sakala for away games where he gets more space so think we will see Cantwell start. 

Raskin work permit isn't through so I doubt we will see him. 

I think there will be a couple of changes. Hagi will be back in the squad after having a couple of days off. 

Good for the squad if we can get Colak fit and firing.

Either a start or 30 mins on Saturday and then a full game for Thistle.

No issue with Sakala and at this moment in time he starts at Livvy and then cup final.

Toughest team selection in a while. Hard to take anyone out from last night but seems a perfect game on paper for Cantwell and Colak to get proper minutes.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Kamara Lundstram

Cantwell Kent

Colak Morelos

2 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

Raskin for Kamara for me 👍

Been pretty clear Kamara has wanted to move on. Raskin is the future.

Really don’t get this point at all. Why can it not be that he was out of form and didn’t really fit into the previous managers system rather than he wants away. Don’t know how anyone can say that from just watching someone play. Surely cant want away that much considering he signed a extension just a year ago. Always think it’s such a strange thing to say.