***** Rangers vs Ross County - Scottish Premiership *****

18 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Really don’t get this point at all. Why can it not be that he was out of form and didn’t really fit into the previous managers system rather than he wants away. Don’t know how anyone can say that from just watching someone play. Surely cant want away that much considering he signed an extension just a year ago. Always think it’s such a strange thing to say. 

You can choose to believe whatever you like mate  👍

PSV aside, where has he been until last two games?

14 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

People pick on Kamara way too much. You could say Lundstram, Tavernier, Barisic, Morelos, and Kent all regressed under the last management. Gio was the problem, not the players. Kamara is a tremendous talent who, only six months ago, was probably worth 15M. Beale is getting him back to his best.

Until I hear it from Kamara's mouth that he wants away, then it is just another unsubstantiated rumour.

Glen Kamara is the first name on the team sheet after last night's performance.

7 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

A fully agree he’s been no where near it, I’m a big fan of Kamara. Think at his best he’s by far our best midfielder. Don’t think the fact he’s underperformed is even a discussion tbh. Just don’t see why him underperforming means he’s “chucked it” or wants away. In that case surely you could say a few want away a then ? Just feel like it’s a strange and lazy narrative.

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

People pick on Kamara way too much. You could say Lundstram, Tavernier, Barisic, Morelos, and Kent all regressed under the last management. Gio was the problem, not the players. Kamara is a tremendous talent who, only six months ago, was probably worth 15M. Beale is getting him back to his best.

Until I hear it from Kamara's mouth that he wants away, then it is just another unsubstantiated rumour.

Glen Kamara is the first name on the team sheet after last night's performance.

Kamara was never worth 15mill 6 months ago behave, he was honking even under both managers last season domestically and even in europe he wasn't a guaranteed starter

He's a great player with bags of ability, but mentally he hasn't got a fight in him, 

44 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

A fully agree he’s been no where near it, I’m a big fan of Kamara. Think at his best he’s by far our best midfielder. Don’t think the fact he’s underperformed is even a discussion tbh. Just don’t see why him underperforming means he’s “chucked it” or wants away. In that case surely you could say a few want away a then ? Just feel like it’s a strange and lazy narrative.

Neither of us know, I could say the same about your rationale.

Seems a coincidence his performances dropped after a transfer window where a move fell through. 

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Kamara was never worth 15mill 6 months ago behave, he was honking even under both managers last season domestically and even in europe he wasn't a guaranteed starter

He's a great player with bags of ability, but mentally he hasn't got a fight in him, 

He’s had one good season, which was unreal tbf.

11 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Really don’t get this point at all. Why can it not be that he was out of form and didn’t really fit into the previous managers system rather than he wants away. Don’t know how anyone can say that from just watching someone play. Surely cant want away that much considering he signed a extension just a year ago. Always think it’s such a strange thing to say. 

Heavily hinted that he signed an extension because he didn't get a move in summer 21. He was obviously close to a transfer this summer too.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Nearly every player currently at us for a few years has only had one good consistent season, sadly.

Agreed, but at least most of them had other seasons with decent amounts of time being good, honestly can’t say the same for Kamara imo 

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He had a great spell at the end of 18/19 when the league was done. A few players did to be fair.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The Celtic game was class, think that was when Davis found his fitness too and started playing well

Absolutely no pressure on them at that stage, which is when a few of our guys are at their best

On 02/02/2023 at 01:14, ForeverAndEver said:

Only changed I can see being made is Sakala

Mmmm! 

...... or possibly play him and drop VAR ..... slows the game down and makes far too many wrong decisions ..... definitely needs a rest mate ... :whistle:

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

As County will doubtless play a 5-4-1 I don't expect the magic of Wednesday.

2 or maybe 3-0 is what I foresee.

Harsh I know but I don't expect to Sakala start given Beale's comments.

Ross County dont play 541 and are generally considered to be one of the best footballing teams in the league who always have a go