Neil McCann

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

McCann is like every other Rangers supporter in that he wants Alfie to concentrate on scoring goals and consider the impact of his celebrations on opposing fans.

For what it’s worth, I was screaming more at Barisic for his stupidity than Morelos.

McCann is well aware of just how many enemies we have, people who would love nothing more than be handed another stick to beat us with.

Its like telling your kids/grandkids not to do something (for their own good) and they just keep on doing it.

The vitriol aimed at a smashing ex-player is over the top imo, especially as I think his comments are more to do with protecting Morelos than crucifying him.

Bollox. McCann knows a lot of the Rangers support have strong feelings towards Morelos in the sense that he should do more etc. He tried to play to that audience and it backfired.

For all the stick Morelos gets, he's more dangerous when he's fired up and got a point to prove - the lads scored nearly every game since Beale came in and set up goals too, and some still find a stick to beat him with.

He's a moody wee fucker, but he's ours, and McCann has no right to call him an idiot when he shooshed they bastards after they spent the full game calling him fat etc.

I know McCann from my time at Falkirk, I've never had a bad word to say about him, usually brilliant in whatever he says and was always good with us youngsters.

He was out of order last night though. Spoke shite.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Should be banned from Ibrox imo

Your opinion is way over the top ,McCann will surely qualify his comments and we move on without sacrificing his Rangers legacy. Amazing how Morelos goes about carrying an extra stone and we are more offended by a comment McCann said was maybe over the top within seconds of uttering it.

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Your opinion is way over the top ,McCann will surely qualify his comments and we move on without sacrificing his Rangers legacy. Amazing how Morelos goes about carrying an extra stone and we are more offended by a comment McCann said was maybe over the top within seconds of uttering it.

Whats his weight ? 

5 hours ago, ayro said:

If he or anyone else in our squad is lazy or disinterested then call it out, that’s entirely different to the abuse that Morelos gets.

There is a big difference between being disappointed in a players attitude than calling him a cunt and telling him to fuck off, have a look through the Morelos thread and you will see the difference between calling something out and abuse.

ye agree partly with that and calling him a  cunt etc is out of order, but saying fuck off is just frustration and I'm the first to say his attitude for a few periods he has been here has been stinking the place out and wouldn't be sorry to see him go, but McCann was wrong and Beale hit it right on the head with the celebrations.  A an aside, wonder if Beale saying McCann will regret it was a way of saying he is finished on RTV

21 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

710E09BA-F794-4CD6-A063-FA7A83015E20.jpeg

Just now, onlythestrongsurvive said:

ye agree partly with that and calling him a  cunt etc is out of order, but saying fuck off is just frustration and I'm the first to say his attitude for a few periods he has been here has been stinking the place out and wouldn't be sorry to see him go, but McCann was wrong and Beale hit it right on the head with the celebrations.  A an aside, wonder if Beale saying McCann will regret it was a way of saying he is finished on RTV

Yeah I get you with the heat of the moment comments about players when they make mistakes.

The problem with Morelos that exists is the opposition fans have had banners about his mother, the media have racially stereotyped him on several occasions, referees treat him to a different standard with cards for dissent for a guy who speaks limited English etc.

Fuck all of them tbh what we don’t need is going after our own, Boyd, McCoist, Ferguson have all at one time had a go with McCann now joining in, they all have very short memories of what they did as players on and off the pitch with stupidity.

I don’t think McCann should be sine die but Beale called it out perfectly and defended his player as it’s tiresome the shite that he gets because he scores goals for Rangers.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s posters on here talk about Morelos worse than any opposition fan i’ve ever met.

Mind - Boggling tbh.

The Morelos thread is an abomination tbh.

If people want to be negative about what he is or does then that’s their prerogative but the “cunt” “fat bastard” pish is bang out of order.

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

The Morelos thread is an abomination tbh.

If people want to be negative about what he is or does then that’s their prerogative but the “cunt” “fat bastard” pish is bang out of order.

He got criticism and rightly so earlier in season but since the World Cup has anyone contributed more with Goals/assists, i doubt it.

Yet some on here still talking absolute shite about him.

39 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Morelos conditioning has visibly improved over the past few weeks and he has been doing it on the park, earlier on this season your point would be valid but just now it isn't

41 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Why tell lies  

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He got criticism and rightly so earlier in season but since the World Cup has anyone contributed more with Goals/assists, i doubt it.

Yet some on here still talking absolute shite about him.

Criticism is fine but it’s the vitriolic abuse that is worse than what a tarrier would say is the problem.

On your second point it seems it’s easier to double down than admit calling something wrong.