Neil McCann

scottyc06

23 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i see derek the mouthpiece is having a go at alfie, i swear who needs enemies when you have your ex players sticking the boot it.

He gave his opinion on his footballing ability, I disagree with him but it's not comparable with McCann calling him an idiot 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ffs man. He made a cunt of this, but the persona non grata stuff is way OTT. Feels like we've been here before with folk being intolerant of mistakes from ex-Rangers people.

It's very disappointing, but McCann's still a good cunt in the grand scheme of things. 

I don’t think it’s OTT at all. Listen to it again. Have you heard any other players being called an idiot on tv lately? McCann is the idiot. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

This is a stupid post.

McCann made a mistake. But he played a big part in winning two trebles and a double at Rangers, including scoring two goals in one of the best games in all our lifetimes. He's normally a good advocate for the club in a media landscape that isn't exactly favourable to us.

To suggest that he's now a cunt and that one mistake like that wipes out everything he's ever done for Rangers is completely ridiculous.

It’s not a stupid post. It’s how I feel about McCann now. He’s fallen into the bash Alfie media trap. McCann is the idiot. Not for me. 

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I don’t think it’s OTT at all. Listen to it again. Have you heard any other players being called an idiot on tv lately? McCann is the idiot. 

Of course it is. A sense of perspective is needed here. 

It was stupid, but it was a mistake. Everyone makes a cunt of it at some point. It's absolutely hysterical to suggest a guy that's been good for us for 25 odd years should be cast out, or be held in permenantly lower regard, for one indiscretion. Utterly ridiculous. 

Not to mention that he's since stepped back from the 'idiot' bit.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Of course it is. A sense of perspective is needed here. 

It was stupid, but it was a mistake. Everyone makes a cunt of it at some point. It's absolutely hysterical to suggest a guy that's been good for us for 25 odd years should be cast out, or be held in permenantly lower regard, for one indiscretion. Utterly ridiculous. 

Not to mention that he's since stepped back from the 'idiot' bit.

Has he apologized? Stepped back is not the same mate. 

38 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

FFS! I never knew about that. Is it online?

"Then he goes to that little corner, and I've said how good this ground is, how close the fans are, he goes to his knees and antagonises them. I said at the time I didn't like it.

"The second one because we're waiting so long, I'm thinking he has no reason [to do it again], he's not wheeling away from a backward header.

"He has no reason other than to antagonise the Hearts fans again. It's right into the corner of the section."

10 hours ago, RFC55 said:

You’re named after a cartoon character ya fucking nonce 

That's an appalling comeback. You're the one clued up on cartoons. You are a cartoon, one of those dark, dreary ones you would find in the Viz. 

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Morelos must be scoring goals again if he is receiving negative press. Wullie Miller is a prick and always has been.

Maybe now we know why McCann can't get a coaching job.

What's someone making silly comments as a pundit got to do with their ability to coach? Many a good pundit were shite coaches.

Gary Neville for example.

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

What's someone making silly comments as a pundit got to do with their ability to coach? Many a good pundit were shite coaches.

Gary Neville for example.

Too opinionated, just like Neville. It puts off potential opportunities.

Fuck you McCann! Fucking great effort last night from the team and all we've got is negative press all day long when it should have been about our performance, all beacuse of you ya fucking mongo, smsm don't need any more help with sticking the boot in, fucking right aff ya now same as Barry the tarrier apologist.

He got it badly wrong. Michael Beale has made a great statement backing up his man. Every word was true, Alfredo Morelos is treated differently than any other player. Refs, opposition players, fans. Every gesture he makes is called into question, yet his character outside of football is impeccable. Then you have Stokes and Griffiths who were treated like royalty, the two biggest scumbags in recent memory. 

16 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

He got it badly wrong. Michael Beale has made a great statement backing up his man. Every word was true, Alfredo Morelos is treated differently than any other player. Refs, opposition players, fans. Every gesture he makes is called into question, yet his character outside of football is impeccable. Then you have Stokes and Griffiths who were treated like royalty, the two biggest scumbags in recent memory. 

Beale correctly mentioned it but he didn’t make a big deal if it then moved on.

We now draw a line under it and also move on unless it starts to be a constant thing which I’m sure it won’t be.

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Beale correctly mentioned it but he didn’t make a big deal if it then moved on.

We now draw a line under it and also move on unless it starts to be a constant thing which I’m sure it won’t be.

I'm not sure, as others have pointed out - as soon as Alfie starts performing he is under siege immediately.