UB banner - for or against it?

graeme_4

UB Banner today - for or against?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. UB Banner today

32 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Daft wee fannies making the Rangers support look like twats - again.

Irrelevant wee fuds that are a brass neck.

They’ve went full cringe ultra this season.

The songs they hi Jack from euro ultras are a embarrassment and are fast turning us into palace.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Why’d they sing the Tillman song then? 

I imagine because the Tillman incident caused the chain of events that culminated in a quote from the manager about the standards of our football club.

And like I said I think it's just a subtle reminder that while the standards of the football club are in conversation, next week we have a huge opportunity to prove those standards.

Not read the whole thread

Whether it was aimed at Beale or not. Reading it for the first time, without any explanation, I definitely interpreted it as having a go at Beale. Especially as Beale had said - literally this week - about upholding standards. I don't think I'm alone in reading it that way.

It might have been bad timing, but I thought the banner was poor form.

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

Not read the whole thread

Whether it was aimed at Beale or not. Reading it for the first time, without any explanation, I definitely interpreted it as having a go at Beale. Especially as Beale had said - literally this week - about upholding standards.

It might have been bad timing, but I thought the banner was poor form.

Of course it was related to Beale's comments, there's no whether or not about it :lol:

24 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Of course it was related to Beale's comments, there's no whether or not about it :lol:

In that case, if it is relating to that, I think it's a strange and mistimed fight to pick at this stage of Beales tenure.

We are in a transition phase at the moment and things are looking positive.

Banner seems an OG

7 minutes ago, Badger said:

In that case, if it is relating to that, I think it's a strange and mistimed fight to pick at this stage of Beales tenure.

I suppose from their perspective if you're going to express unhappiness with allowing Partick to score unopposed you have to do it in the following game, and the bad timing is the fact there's a cup final in a week which isn't their problem.

It's just an unnecessary embarrassment that helps fuck all.

13 hours ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

that banner is a banner from kids. kids with no material property, responsibility, no partners no kids, no dependants and no world experience

just greeting coz they cant always get their own way

get it tae fuck

hahahaha

Not sure what the banner is about tbh. 
a dig at Beale regarding his interview when he literally said about our standards or the board for not backing Beale or a reminder about the cup final or fuck knows what  

confusing to say the least

if it needs explanation it hasn’t done its job. 

15 hours ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

that banner is a banner from kids. kids with no material property, responsibility, no partners no kids, no dependants and no world experience

just greeting coz they cant always get their own way

get it tae fuck

Who will one day probably have all that and bring their sons and daughters to watch the famous Glasgow Rangers, ensuring we have a fan base as big as any for generations to come 

1 minute ago, Sket said:

Banner was spot on. Poll only confirms the forum is full of fucking wet wipes happy playing second fiddle to the tarriers.

We now have a whole generation of fans who have no idea what success is and are delighted with a wee cup final here and there.

By having a go at our manager who has drew one game since coming in?

Aye ok then.

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

Banner was spot on. Poll only confirms the forum is full of fucking wet wipes happy playing second fiddle to the tarriers.

We now have a whole generation of fans who have no idea what success is and are delighted with a wee cup final here and there.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

So, clubs all around the world sing ultra songs, and the UB while still singing a majority Rangers/Loyalist/Orange songs are turning us into Palace? Good one

We have the best away support in the U.K. and always have long before they came along with there we drum ruining our proper songs and droaning about we are the boys in blue for 10 mins.