UB banner - for or against it?

graeme_4

UB Banner today - for or against?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. UB Banner today

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

at the time I was expecting to win trophies when we were down the divisions but looking back it was just stupid thinking and not realistic and bringing up 2 in 11 is just short sightedness by the idiots who created the banner.

Absolutes delusion if they think this will give the team more motivation for next week and it’s just poor timing.

Back in 2012 I had this crazy idea we could come uo through the lower divisions and win the premiership on our first year back. In hindsight that was unrealistic as years out of the top flight and Europe had weakened us more than I had imagined. Biggest regrets in these years was losing the 2016 SC final and not pushing on to 56 last season after getting back on top. 

5 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

How's it a dig at Beale 🤣

With the timing it is kind of hard not to take it that way, especially since they stopped singing last week when the goal was gifted to Partick 

As I said I couldn’t care less about the banner, but aye, hard not to see it as being directed at Beale

Just now, .Williamson. said:

With the timing it is kind of hard not to take it that way, especially since they stopped singing last week when the goal was gifted to Partick 

As I said I couldn’t care less about the banner, but aye, hard not to see it as being directed at Beale

If it is then it certainly can't be about results, they'll look foolish as fuck next week when Mick lifts his first trophy, they cunts are an embarrassment at times.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Quoting Beale is current. It's not a dig at him though.

If it is then I'd agree it's pathetic, because Michael Beale has no bearing on some of those eleven years, he's not been here for them all.

Neither have all of the current board if that’s the case.

41 minutes ago, Brubear said:

You have to differentiate between the standard of our football and the standards of actions taken by the club on and off the pitch. We should maintain the highest standards of both and just because the standard of our football performances is lower than we would all like is no reason to lower standards elsewhere. 

Agree but we are supporters of the club the standards on the park is what matters to most when those standards aren't upto it you can't blame people for having a pop. 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Agree but we are supporters of the club the standards on the park is what matters to most when those standards aren't upto it you can't blame people for having a pop. 

Beale has won 13 from 14, and if we had done the basics against them late on, it would have been 14 out of 14.  Not quite sure what isn’t up to standard.

Disagree with it completely, no need, hopefully fans don't start to turn on Beale if we lose next week. 

We are turning a corner and he has only managed to sign 2 players so far, hopefully the outcome is positive next week but if it isn't I hope fans can look at the bigger picture

36 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Beale has won 13 from 14, and if we had done the basics against them late on, it would have been 14 out of 14.  Not quite sure what isn’t up to standard.

The very reason why beale has been brought in. That’s what isn't upto standard Rangers once again failed to compete for the league title 

If it was supposed to be a dig at the manager then it’s even worse than I originally thought. They do some good stuff and if it wasn’t for them, especially at home, the atmosphere would be poor.  

And I didn’t agree with the goal we gifted btw.  

We’ve enough enemies kicking us at any chance they get.