*****The Official Rangers v The Other Mob Match Thread *****

ElBufalo20

38 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Honestly the level of commitment and desire is what has scunnered me. Expected a Rangers team to come out all guns blazing yesterday from the get go . If we came out and went for it and celtic matched us and won it would be easier to take than that shite yesterday . 

celtic didn’t even have to play well and they were two nil up . 

the game was lost in midfield, the simple fact that we started Kamara and Lundstram, that's why we lost the game. they where abysmal yesterday. if they're not playing well? at least bring some energy to the game, get in their faces. they where slowing the game down when on the ball and jogging off it. 

Before I left the house to go to the pub I was confident and then I saw the team news and Cantwell and Raskin were not in the team, on the way to the pub my confidence disappeared, I knew we would lose the midfield, FFS  the space we gave Hatate and Mcgregor was criminal ..The changes Beale made came too late, they should have been made at half time 

55 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Honestly the level of commitment and desire is what has scunnered me. Expected a Rangers team to come out all guns blazing yesterday from the get go . If we came out and went for it and celtic matched us and won it would be easier to take than that shite yesterday . 

Absolutely spot on with this - we have shown we can get results when we are in their face and pressing but.......

14 minutes ago, bobbyrussell said:

Before I left the house to go to the pub I was confident and then I saw the team news and Cantwell and Raskin were not in the team, on the way to the pub my confidence disappeared, I knew we would lose the midfield, FFS  the space we gave Hatate and Mcgregor was criminal ..The changes Beale made came too late, they should have been made at half time 

they played on the front foot we tried to contain and that's why we lost.  we give them the ball to play however they liked. 

brutal first 11 and brutal tactics. 

We are handing them trophy after trophy without even leaving a mark on the cunts. 
If we can avoid them and scrape to the Scottish Cup final we’ll go into it with the same back 4 and same front 3 as yesterday. Lundstrum and Kamara or probably both will still be jogging around the pitch doing fuck all. 
We need a huge rebuild which puts them strong favourites again for next seasons title. 
If any or all of Jack, Morelos or Kent get new deals that’ll tell me there is no real plan and next season will be much the same. 
Fuck me Fashion Sakala is now a first pick - that’s how big a mess we are in 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

We are handing them trophy after trophy without even leaving a mark on the cunts. 
If we can avoid them and scrape to the Scottish Cup final we’ll go into it with the same back 4 and same front 3 as yesterday. Lundstrum and Kamara or probably both will still be jogging around the pitch doing fuck all. 
We need a huge rebuild which puts them strong favourites again for next seasons title. 
If any or all of Jack, Morelos or Kent get new deals that’ll tell me there is no real plan and next season will be much the same. 
Fuck me Fashion Sakala is now a first pick - that’s how big a mess we are in 

Are we aye?

so what was last seasons semi final then? 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

You see the warm up and Callum  Macgregor is shouting at his team and getting them up. Switch to us and it’s the usual lethargic looking pish.

Our players don’t care. Fuck me they have players from the other side of the world who have more passion for their club than our cunts. 
Can’t wait to see the back of so many of our pish 

Just now, Swagger said:

You see the warm up and Callum  Macgregor is shouting at his team and getting them up. Switch to us and it’s the usual lethargic looking pish.

Our players don’t care. Fuck me they have players from the other side of the world who have more passion for their club than our cunts. 
Can’t wait to see the back of so many of our pish 

Geez fucking peace 

Beale needs a summer of investment and to get rid of deadwood and free up wages. This squad has been needing refreshed since we won 55 and key positions filled we're lacking in. At 2-1 we were still well in the game. Need to regroup and go for the Scottish cup and not be so timid in the high press and having a shot at goal.

Just now, Swagger said:

One game. If that’s good enough then we might as well pack it in. 

They are doing us over time and time again. That yesterday was embarrassingly easy for them 

You said we were handing them trophies despite stopping them last season 

42 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Too many on board with the willing to accept second best attitude from the top filtering down. 

fucking sick of watching these cunts lording it up,  if we want to compete we need a clear out and we need to spend money, if we dont we will continue to watch this shite. 

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Watching their 2 goals again, lundstrom is like Herman Munster trying to run back watch him! as for Tav ,Davies and Goldson 😞

and the second kent tackling😞 Tillman weak as fuck ☹️ Goldson trying to stop cross😞and Tav beaten by pace/ strength to the ball😞

the same old problems in every game against them ,tired players ,no energy, weak in 50/50 tackles ,can’t mark a man.

Weak as fuck mate in defending and mentality. 

49 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

fucking sick of watching these cunts lording it up,  if we want to compete we need a clear out and we need to spend money, if we dont we will continue to watch this shite. 

Yes we do but we have to make sure we spend the money wisely and we need the manager and players to start showing we'll go toe to toe with celtic rather than continually showing them far to much respect with sitting off them every time we play them. 

Woke up earlier still raging about yesterday. The scum didnt even play that well, but they take their changes. Still cant get over the space Kyogo had for the 1st goal. They also seem to sign players who hit the ground running most times. Even that Oh has scored already. Scunnering that the turncoat McGregor has been in 12 (I think that's the number) finals v us and won them all.

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why need a fast striker, we started with sakala and kent, even if morelos drops deep to link up, we should be telling kent and sakala to stay high and put the balls in behind for them to use their pace

Yeh I don’t get why Sakala and Kent didn’t go long like they did at Ibrox. Still different though if a winger gets through vs a striker. 

Think that has to be the way that we pin them back.  Otherwise every OF game is going to follow the same pattern.