Lundstram

ready1873

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s clearly being instructed to drop into the back line to make it a back three when we are attacking so the full backs can get forward without worrying about leaving the team exposed. Quite a common thing these days with most clubs.

He's doing the same role Gio had him do dropping between the defenders.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He was fucking dreadful today btw. I haven't read a single post in the match thread but I hope everyone saw what I saw during the game. 

His worst performance in a long term for us and that's a low bar recently. 

Thought we would be better a man down than with him. He slows us down and kills any good attack that much. 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Thought we would be better a man down than with him. He slows us down and kills any good attack that much. 

He was far worse than that, he gave the ball away almost every time he got the ball

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He was far worse than that, he gave the ball away almost every time he got the ball

And the times he didnt he rolled the ball to his teammate. No zip in the pass, played slowly enough that there was a man on them near enough every time just as the lazy pass reached them.

He plays like he's about 10 years older than he is.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Lundstram plays where Raskin should be playing, with two attacking midfielders in front of Raskin. It's not rocket science.

I could do what Lundstram does. He's not needed.

Played deeper than the centre backs at times. 

That's not where Raskin should be playing.

That's not where anyone should be playing.

Completely finished. Dread another game he starts.

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What in the name of fuck has happened to him? 

Gio was getting the blame for how shote he is but it's clearly not Gio's fault. 

He was getting the blame for every player being shite/downing tools. Was clear then and it’s clear now it wasn’t his fault.

10 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Like Kent, he’s chucked it when Gerrard left. 

He was rotten under Gerrard. The only time he’s ever looked like a player for us was the second half of last season under Gio, which looks like it was a fucking minor miracle from Gio now.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He was getting the blame for every player being shite/downing tools. Was clear then and it’s clear now it wasn’t his fault.

Not all his fault, and he had a great spell under Gio/our Euro run. 

He's a carthorse now, and does my tits in when any other player has the ball, he's constantly pointing to them where to play it. 

He should get a grip of his own game before telling others what to do. I'd sell him, he's pretty poor. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Huh?

I've never been a fan (and if anyone wants to go check, they'll see it there in previous posts).

Gerrard signed him with the intention of him being a 'goalscoring midfielder' despite having a chronic record.

He was  fucking  woeful when he first arrived,  hit a little bit of form last season annd quickly reverted to type this season.

We were told exactly what we were getting and he's delivered what Sheffield United fans told us we'd get

As much as he was shite when he first joined and is shite now, it's rewriting history to pretend like there wasn't a decent chunk of time when he was superb for us in the middle of that. 

But still shite now and needs replaced in the team this summer. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've never been a fan (and if anyone wants to go check, they'll see it there in previous posts).

Gerrard signed him with the intention of him being a 'goalscoring midfielder' despite having a chronic record.

He was  fucking  woeful when he first arrived,  hit a little bit of form last season annd quickly reverted to type this season.

We were told exactly what we were getting and he's delivered what Sheffield United fans told us we'd get

Mate I think you're missing why SEMA is saying "huh?". Go and read your own post again 😂