Mohsni

Aird

Hutton

Law

Daly

Smith

Easy 3-0 and then on to Forfar.

:craphead:

I’ve actually blacked a large amount of the lower leagues out of my mind now. I can’t remember a lot of the matches for whatever reason :lol:

Think it’s the football was that horrendously bad 

Hopefully keeps Colak in. In fact I'd go with exact same lineup as last night injuries allowing. 

Have to say though,yes we were terrific last night and Jack was my motm but if anything after our first half v Kilmarnock and last night I'm even more frustrated about Beales capitulation in the cup final. That was a chance of silverware which has been rarer than hen's teeth for a decade. Last night,super performance that it was,won three points in another league that's gone. 

I suppose right now my feelings are I don't know if I want to hug Beale or boot his studs. 

58 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Know you’re in bother when your wide options are Stevie Smith and Fraser Aird :lol: 

I mind standing in the pishing rain 3-1 down to Brechin, everyone giving Stevie Smith dog’s abuse when he came over to take a throw in, causing him to run up the wing and deck it in a puddle. Great days. 

2 hours ago, trapperjohn said:

They  beat us 2-1 in the challenge cup final 13/14 season , knocked us out of the Scottish Cup fifth round 1-2 at Ibrox 14/15 season and spoilt our winning celebrations in 15/16 with late late goal for 3-3 .

We need to smash them badly like the 10-2 game 1967 when Fergie got a hattrick.

My late mother was in Kirkcaldy that day and went into a sports shop to try to buy me a Rangers top. I was 7. Was just at the end of the game and the shopkeeper gave her dogs abuse. 

17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Biggest shot at silverware this season. Wouldn't rest too much players here. Yilmaz, Souttar, king and divine all played against the tarriers b team last week and didn't do too well apparently. 

Yilmaz and Souttar played the first half then came off and we conceded all the goals then I thought?

51 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Biggest shot at silverware this season. Wouldn't rest too much players here. Yilmaz, Souttar, king and divine all played against the tarriers b team last week and didn't do too well apparently. 

3 of them came off at half time. The 2nd half the side collapsed.

20 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Hopefully keeps Colak in. In fact I'd go with exact same lineup as last night injuries allowing. 

Have to say though,yes we were terrific last night and Jack was my motm but if anything after our first half v Kilmarnock and last night I'm even more frustrated about Beales capitulation in the cup final. That was a chance of silverware which has been rarer than hen's teeth for a decade. Last night,super performance that it was,won three points in another league that's gone. 

I suppose right now my feelings are I don't know if I want to hug Beale or boot his studs. 

🤣

On 09/03/2023 at 18:11, bluenoz said:

The game should be straightforward enough even if we rest players. Game time is needed for Devine, Hagi, Ridvan, Souttar & Tillman.

Only chance we've got at a trophy remaining this season, what we resting players for? What big games are coming up except the ones we can go on to win a trophy from?

Fit players start, then if we're comfortable put on the likes of Devine etc.