*****The Official Rangers v Raith Rovers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Gonna be a tough watch today. Lost my auld boy yesterday. A man who introduced me to this team and who was blue through and through. He'll be watching on so expect a performance.

Sorry for your loss mate. Im sure the team will do him proud. 

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Gonna be a tough watch today. Lost my auld boy yesterday. A man who introduced me to this team and who was blue through and through. He'll be watching on so expect a performance.

So sorry to read that. 

Still can’t be fucked watching Lundstram tbh. Hopefully along with Kamara he’ll be getting shifted in the summer. Would’ve liked to see the likes King, Devine, Rice and Lovelace on the bench with a view to a run out if we are 3/4 up. 

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Sorry for your loss. 

Condolences to you and your family mate. 

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Condolences mate. I hope the team deliver a result in his honour.

Time is a healer, mate, every day is just a wee bit easier than the day before.

My advice would be to focus on the happy memories you shared.

Lost my dad at 13 so every day you’ve had your old man was a bonus.

Of course, he’ll be with you today and always. Just another reason to cheer us on 👏