*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

We should've made the move permanent in January. 

He keeps going I think there will be other clubs sniffing about that could offer him far more than we could.

We have an agreement in place. Don't know how many times that needs to be mentioned.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

A 2 goal win, should have been more. Can't complain. 

Foll want maulings and easy games away from home, I find it hilariously unrealistic 

Never happening with the inconsistencies we have all over the squad at the minute.

Few had poor games.

Pulled it back and comfortable in the end- finishing still a huge issue.

So many chances - opportunity to put a bit of fear into others in the league when you score 5/6/7 

Beale just has to keep winning till we get to the summer and have a full rethink and trim this squad down and add 2/3 quality. Big summer

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

First half was Pedro levels of what the fuck is going on, an utter chore.

Decent to get it turned around, but this is becoming a regular part of football under Michael Beale, conceding first. 

Can't always get away with that.

Tbf it’s been a regular part of this team full stop for over a year 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Much much better 2nd half. We looked alot better when we went to a back 3 far more attacking. 

The defence let's be serious we ain't winning anything if that level of defending remains we can forget it. 2nd goal was something I expect to see in wains football! take some responsibility clear the ball. 

Always believed that a good manager can change things for the better 2nd half, Beale has done it on several occasions 

Pity he can’t get his starting 11 right.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

A 2 goal margin win, should have been more. Can't complain. 

Folk want maulings and easy games away from home, I find it hilariously unrealistic 

We turned up for about 30mins today and won in the end comfortably, if we even played for 60mins we'd do somecunt

Pity we dont

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Always believed that a good manager can change things for the better 2nd half, Beale has done it on several occasions 

Pity he can’t get his starting 11 right.

Aye he can change it for the better, we just need to hope were still in the game at HT