VAR decision - not the one you think

AdzKyle

A former referee believes Motherwell were hard done by in the third goal against them.

Steve Conroy believes Fashion Sakala was offside in Rangers' third goal at Motherwell and it should not have stood.

The Light Blues ran out 4-2 winners at Fir Park in an incident-packed match. Max Johnston was deemed marginally onside as he put in a cross for Kevin Van Veen's home opener, before James Tavernier levelled up. Sakala scored shortly after half-time before the pendulum swung again via Bevis Mugabi's leveller. It's the third goal which has proven contentious for the former referee.

Sakala was announced as onside by VAR as the lines were drawn up but Motherwell manager Stuart Kettlewell wants clarity whether it was correct or not. And speaking to Grosvenor Sport, he believes Cantwell's header should not have stood with Sakala offside. Rangers went on to win via a Malik Tillman goal while Callum Slattery's red card for a flailing arm on the January signing also proved a debate point after Nick Walsh's decision.

Taken from the daily rec. 

Not a mention of the Motherwell goal though. You couldn’t make this shit up. ALWAYS have to have an anti Rangers slant. Pathetic

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

A former referee believes Motherwell were hard done by in the third goal against them.

Steve Conroy believes Fashion Sakala was offside in Rangers' third goal at Motherwell and it should not have stood.

The Light Blues ran out 4-2 winners at Fir Park in an incident-packed match. Max Johnston was deemed marginally onside as he put in a cross for Kevin Van Veen's home opener, before James Tavernier levelled up. Sakala scored shortly after half-time before the pendulum swung again via Bevis Mugabi's leveller. It's the third goal which has proven contentious for the former referee.

Sakala was announced as onside by VAR as the lines were drawn up but Motherwell manager Stuart Kettlewell wants clarity whether it was correct or not. And speaking to Grosvenor Sport, he believes Cantwell's header should not have stood with Sakala offside. Rangers went on to win via a Malik Tillman goal while Callum Slattery's red card for a flailing arm on the January signing also proved a debate point after Nick Walsh's decision.

Not a mention of the Motherwell goal though. You couldn’t make this shit up. ALWAYS have to have an anti Rangers slant. Pathetic

They do mention the Motherwell goal though, it's in your post.

"Max Johnston was deemed marginally onside as he put in a cross for Kevin Van Veen's home opener".

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

"Max Johnston was deemed marginally onside as he put in a cross for Kevin Van Veen's home opener".

Exactly, that Conroy cunt is on the sleekit Pete's propaganda payroll 100%, there's more than enough dubiety about the first VAR call to at least be mentioned, not a word 😂

6 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

In my opinion they’ll just write whatever will gain them more views/shares etc. A story about Rangers getting a dodgy goal is going to garner more clicks than a story about Motherwell getting one. 

It’s always about the Rangers. Every online article we have double or treble clicks over that other mob as it’s all them obsessing over us. It’s actually creepy but we know their fan base are creeps in many other ways 

11 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not a mention of how bad they got the decision wrong though is there? Just that it was deemed onside.

31 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Isn’t it from a bookies website?

6 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Same on sportscene last night, they only wanted to scrutinise our 3rd goal and next to nothing about Motherwell’s first. And that’s with 3 ex Rangers players on the panel!!

Mccoist was the same on sky,who needs enemies.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fuck up, Nazi.

Coming from a tarrier who made a joke about the Queen dying then I couldn’t give a fuck what you call me.

But it’s about time admin took some action about you fucking up every topic on here with your utter pish.

4 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Early start today?

Just now, Dickie said:

Coming from a tarrier who made a joke about the Queen dying then I couldn’t give a fuck what you call me.

But it’s about time admin took some action about you fucking up every topic on here with your utter pish.

Interesting lie. No surprise from someone who admits he wants the Nazis back. 3B475B5C-F7B3-437C-B579-06C57052E880.png.b615e1d7b0bd3813af7d0fbd63fe15fa.thumb.png.a0feda03bbf1f421093155087e774041.png

Just now, The Dude said:

Interesting lie. No surprise from someone who admits he wants the Nazis back. 3B475B5C-F7B3-437C-B579-06C57052E880.png.b615e1d7b0bd3813af7d0fbd63fe15fa.thumb.png.a0feda03bbf1f421093155087e774041.png

Funny how I make a joke about nazis and I’m called a racist but you scum bastards are calling a uk minister from an asian background an undesirable in the uk topic and you lefty cunts think it’s acceptable.

You laughed at the Queens death and everyone knows it and it’s a fucking disgrace you’re still allowed on a Rangers forum.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Funny how I make a joke about nazis and I’m called a racist but you scum bastards are calling a uk minister from an asian background an undesirable in the uk topic and you lefty cunts think it’s acceptable.

You laughed at the Queens death and everyone knows it and it’s a fucking disgrace you’re still allowed on a Rangers forum.

I did? You sure about that?