*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

29 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Obviously my opinion is miles away from yours, bearing in mind I know a bit about the game, I actually said to the guy next to me could have taken him off after he hit the crossbar, your quote about better moves, I can hardly remember a good move - really worried about next week.

Go on…

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Horrendous is a mental take.

He was ok. Underhit a couple of passes and skied a shot that came from a great move. Lots of other good pieces of play though and unlucky with the one that hit the bar.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and see games different depending on what stand you are in, watching on TV etc.

He was decent, no better, no worse, he gets rightly criticised for his lack of numbers but probably gets an assist for the 2nd even though he loses control 😂

10 minutes ago, ayro said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and see games different depending on what stand you are in, watching on TV etc.

He was decent, no better, no worse, he gets rightly criticised for his lack of numbers but probably gets an assist for the 2nd even though he loses control 😂

It's unreal the amount of times he takes up a good position/run and the pass to him is shite (sakala the culprit today), not 100% convinced he would score the majority of those chances but must be frustrating for him when he's on such low numbers already 

40 minutes ago, sasap said:

It's unreal the amount of times he takes up a good position/run and the pass to him is shite (sakala the culprit today), not 100% convinced he would score the majority of those chances but must be frustrating for him when he's on such low numbers already 

To be fair he’s as guilty at times like the break away against Motherwell, it’s that sloppiness in the last third that stops us scoring 4 or 5 every week and blowing teams away.

Lack of ruthlessness and finishing power is why we will end up too far behind the tarriers.

Excruciatingly boring. As I get older I feel I'm losing a bit of love for football and if anyone today said they sat in Ibrox and enjoyed that today, then I don't know. 

We have been rank rotten to watch for a long period and today was as yawn-aspiring as usual.

2 hours ago, Ben10 said:

A lot of people within our support should take heed and stop being responsible for incitement against our bank.I don't know the intricate details of the financing. All I know is that regardless of success on the pitch, and yet failure off it;  a section of our support are determined to take our club hostage

In the last 20 years I've never seen these fenianesque protest banner

. I remember 'we deserve better' campaign Under Murray in 2009/10  I could sympathise with that message at that time

Now after stumbling to 55 and a European final we had the chance to nightmare those soap dodgers cunts for a generation but we were more invested in 'used car ' advertising wars

2 hours ago, Ben10 said:

I don't understand the negativity. This forum. I watched the game in a loyalist pub and all the punters agreed with my opinion, which was Rangers were playing like Man City , only the goals were missing

2 hours ago, Ben10 said:

I apologise, they have the right to protest  The reason I described it as fenianesque is because the taigs rioted outside parkhead when we were only nearly near to them.

point being is, fuckin let's celebrate 55 and then think 

Are you constantly smacked out your tits when you post on here? Mental takes.

Standard home performance. Complete dominance and victory without anything outstanding.

On a side note these dance school beggars outside the ground have become unbearable. There’s more and more every week. The club should be out moving them on.

We were never in any danger and looked better when Lundstram moved out of our midfield and into a back 3… should certainly have had more goals. Colak should score with header and Sakala should have held his run for a tap it. 

The one with Sakala was a joke and really showed how poor his footballing intelligence is. 

We should have scored more goals, but we totally controlled the game and the three points ware ours.

Two things that irked me...

Giving Shagger the MOTM when he hardly had to make a save. I assume that was because it was his 500th game (well done Allan) sentimental shit. We all know who should have won MOTM, see point 2...

Can someone tell Beale to stop subbing players off when they score a brace and I have a bet on them getting a hatrick?!!!

:furious:

10 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Excruciatingly boring. As I get older I feel I'm losing a bit of love for football and if anyone today said they sat in Ibrox and enjoyed that today, then I don't know. 

We have been rank rotten to watch for a long period and today was as yawn-aspiring as usual.

A lot of that was down to Dundee Utds tactics as teams now know that we struggle against a low block unfortunately I suspect there'll be many more games like this at Ibrox going forward. 

14 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

A lot of that was down to Dundee Utds tactics as teams now know that we struggle against a low block unfortunately I suspect there'll be many more games like this at Ibrox going forward. 

You know you can cut open a low block with runs through and a bit of forward passing. But Beale doesn’t have that player (s) yet. Which is why we are all about the horseshoe 

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You know you can cut open a low block with runs through and a bit of forward passing. But Beale doesn’t have that player (s) yet. Which is why we are all about the horseshoe 

I think with Tillman and Cantwell playing we'll generally create a chance but I agree with hopefully better quality coming in we'll be able to deal with those tactics a lot better.