General Transfer Talk

Broxi

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He was brilliant in Belgium for Cercle Brugge, I remember a few of the big teams were fighting it out for him after that season (was the same season we signed Sakala) and had a 1 in 3 record in Ligue 1 before they made his move permanent. Looks like he and the club have struggled this season though. If the fee isn't too much, he is worth a punt, especially if Beale knows what he is like. 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Watched a handful of his YT videos recently - on viewing those he's better than I thought. Quick, skilful and good finisher.

His career has been a bit of a mixed bag, but he’s scored goals for teams who are expected to dominate and do well in their leagues, and he hasn’t done quite so well for teams who maybe don’t dominate quite so much.

You can never really be sure how any player will do, but I think he would do really well for us.

Anyone heard of this guy?

Birmingham-born left-back Archie Brown has emerged as a transfer target for both Rangers and selic, with the 20-year-old having two years left of his contract with Lasanne in Switzerland. (Daily Mail, print edition)

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Birmingham-born left-back Archie Brown has emerged as a transfer target for both Rangers and selic, with the 20-year-old having two years left of his contract with Lasanne in Switzerland. (Daily Mail, print edition)

If only we had a forum where we could transfer news and updates…..

:whistle:

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

File under bollocks, if us and the scum are both linked, the agent is at it.