General Transfer Talk

Broxi

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Dont really care but every cunt saying he has signed it wont last etc and just wondering if confirmed as i havnt saw anything apart from on here .

All those folk should be banned imo

And admin should get the transfer forum open now as well it helps keep all the loonies together.

43 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Dunno why folk care where any of them are going. 

The better the level of league/club the players leaving us go to, the more attractive we are to players like Raskin who see us as a step along their journey to the EPL or similar.

Football Insider are probably pish, but another rumour from them. :unsure:

Rangers have expressed an interest in a summer deal for Utrecht striker Tasos Douvikas, with the Dutch club looking for a fee of around £6.9m for the 23-year-old. (Football Insider)

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Rangers have expressed an interest in a summer deal for Utrecht striker Tasos Douvikas, with the Dutch club looking for a fee of around £6.9m for the 23-year-old. (Football Insider)

Can’t see us spending almost £7 million on one player 

46 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Joint top scorer in the eredivisie

48 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I hope its true but think it will just be his agent trying to drum up interest, taigs were linked with him a couple of weeks ago because Barkas is on loan at Utrecht and supposedly done well.

11 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I hope its true but think it will just be his agent trying to drum up interest, taigs were linked with him a couple of weeks ago because Barkas is on loan at Utrecht and supposedly done well.

Yes you never know, he just seemed to be what we might be looking for even if at the top of our financial range I would imagine.

Never knew they were interested. :sad: