General Transfer Talk

Broxi

A squad of 33 needs to see at least 13 moved on including every out of contract player, Hagi, Lundstram and Kamara as well. 

We need a hungry squad of around 25 with everyone able to see a chance at the first team. It’s completely pointless having players like Arfield, Matondo etc sitting in the stands next season collecting thousands a week. 

Would be great if we managed a 90% success rate in this window to make up for the absolute shite we’ve had in the past 2-3. 

3 hours ago, Number5 said:

With the overhaul that's needed, and I'm talking about starters, I very much doubt we are as desperate for a CB as other positions. 

Goldson 100% starter with Davies, Souttar or King. 

That should be plenty for the SPL.

Davies is pish, hopefully he’s sold and replaced in the summer

3 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

His balance is my main issue. Seems to fall over half the time he gets the ball

Tillmans the same, need someone like him just with more burst/energy/desire.

Whens last time we had a midfilder who scored more than 15 in a season.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Davies was absolutely fine until 2 weeks ago when Goldson got injured. I'm confident that partnership will be strong once they can both play together again. 

He’s a big fairy scared to head a ball incase he messes his hair up we need much better. 

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Almost plays like an 18 year old boy who was fucked in to the team alongside a makeshift midfielder as his partner. 

Not his fault obviously, but done nothing to suggest he’s going to be starter or even a 3rd choice CB at Rangers. 

20 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Bit unfair on King he’s a young lad who had James Sands as partner like to see him loaned out next season to a premier league side to see what he can do. 

Think next season is a big one for him, and he would benefit from a proper full season as a first choice centre half. 

Top flight club would be good, lets us see him properly tested week in and out.

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not his fault obviously, but done nothing to suggest he’s going to be starter or even a 3rd choice CB at Rangers. 

Had a good game at Anfield, had a good game against the Sheep after his early mistake. To say he’s done nothing is just fucking stupid 

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Beale is doubtless in Italy to take in todays game between Roma and Feyenoord. There must be somebody in one of those teams that he is personally looking over. No idea who.

Doubt there’s many players playing for either side who we could even afford.

Ended up down a rabbit hole look to see if that Solbakken who every cunt wanted us to sign from Bodo ended up moving on and I see he’s at Roma now. Felt like he was linked with them for about two years before he eventually went there.

Also mind that Bothiem that ended up going to Salernitana that everybody had a hard on for last Summer for because he could have been signed for nothing from some Russian mob? Scored a grand total of 1 goal this season :lol:

11 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Doubt there’s many players playing for either side who we could even afford.

Probably Roma players would be out of our price range but we might be able to get a Dutch player. Can't see any other reason for Beale to be in Rome today.