*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Thought since he first joined that people have been too kind to Raskin. Saying he's been amazing for fairly average performances, and seems to be escaping criticism for the goal with people directing to others instead.

I like him, and I'm optimistic about him, but imo in reality he's been fairly average for us since he's joined and has fucked us here with the goal. 

Just now, King Jela said:

That goal just absolutely sums us up. 

Fancy us in the 2nd half. Can see Beale physically dragging Kent out the stadium at half time. A utterly useless nothing of a player. 

He probably thinks he’s played well 

Just now, molesmole said:

Beale keeps picking Morelos and Kent even though they offer less than nothing.

Both constantly give up the ball to the opposition.

I would have started Matondo and Sakala ask them to run in behind, Goldson and Davies just lifting balls into the corners. 

Mcgregor coming for zero crosses. 

3 gifts in 2 games against them yi can't win.

Get Kent , Morelos, Mcgregor, Borna our of the team. 

Give them a fighting chance

Morelos and Kent are done for us. 

Just now, kris1984 said:

Can’t express how done I am with this groups of players. Kent & Morelos in particular, get them to fuck

Morelos reminds of a fat, past it player that's brilliant in the amateurs but gets shown up against better class in the cup. 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Thought since he first joined that people have been too kind to Raskin. Saying he's been amazing for fairly average performances, and seems to be escaping criticism for the goal with people directing to others instead.

I like him, and I'm optimistic about him, but imo in reality he's been fairly average for us since he's joined and has fucked us here with the goal. 

He's at fault for that goal and anyone who says otherwise is clearly blind.

Just now, King Jela said:

Morelos reminds of a fat, past it player that's brilliant in the amateurs but gets shown up against better class in the cup. 

Morelos has not been brilliant against anybody for a long time

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Tidy player at times but nowhere near the adulation he gets on here.