*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

15 minutes ago, Broxi said:

4Lads:

Michael Beale:
Summer will see the biggest change Rangers have seen in years, summer is needed quickly. There will be massive change

On Kent & Morelos
4L: Last performance at Hampden for Rangers?

MB: Possibly yes

4L: You said biggest change in years, what are we looking at, dozen in & out are those numbers likely?

MB: Yes there will be something in that figures somewhere

when he took the job he said the squad wasn’t as broken as people thought it was.

I’d take anything he says with a sack full of Maldon.

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I cannot understand that at all. Would you give him another contract if he made it clear he wanted to stay? 

Kent is just fecking awful. And what’s worse about it, is that they boy has some talent, but is totally squandering it by having no decent work ethic. Worryingly our manager has a blind spot for him, and even more worryingly I heard he’d bought a house in Lenzie!.

I’m actually praying that’s rubbish, coz he should never play for us again.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Each way. Complete clear out. We ain't getting anywhere near them with or without the fat one at their helm.

Cant say I disagree but its unrealistic isnt it.  Huge change would come to the side by punting captain failure out the door, which would be a good way to start the purge atleast.

16 minutes ago, Broxi said:

4Lads:

Michael Beale:
Summer will see the biggest change Rangers have seen in years, summer is needed quickly. There will be massive change

On Kent & Morelos

4L: You said biggest change in years, what are we looking at, dozen in & out are those numbers likely?

Let's hope he's talking of 12 in and 12 out and not 6 in and 6 out ..

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

when he took the job he said the squad wasn’t as broken as people thought it was.

I’d take anything he says with a sack full of Maldon.

No manager is going to come in with half the season still to go and say the squad is shit.

He had to say that for the sake of trying to get something out of the players.

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Barasic fault though. 

How about also our three defenders standing gawking with cement in their boots while Jota ghosts right past them to score? 
Absolute riddy at the back yet again (shocker, I know).

Club culture is rotten. A good chunk of that celtic squad will have 5 trophies in 2 years whereas the likes of Morelos, Kent, Tav, Goldson and Barisic have in 5+.

The manager needs to be able to rid of the majority of this squad. 3 out of the 4 games against them we should have either won or at least drawn but its let down by absolute shite that have let us down for years.

Just now, King Jela said:

They spent less on Abada and Jota, who are miles better. 

Miles better than anyone with a working pair of eyes anyway. 

Abada's not miles better, come on to fuck mate.

Jota's more clinical but he's not a better all round footballer either. Think his fee was similar to Kent's btw.

I don't know why you're bringing either up, this is about whether we have the money to bring in a better footballer than signing Kent for free.

19 minutes ago, Broxi said:

4Lads:

Michael Beale:

On Kent & Morelos

And first thing tomorrow morning the rebuild will start with the club 'delighted to announce' contract extensions for Arfield and Jack and player/coach roles for McGregor and Davis.