*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

There's a few experimental (or maybe just mental) lineups being posted but I hope we don't do anything too drastic as we don't really need to. Similar team (depending on injuries and recoveries) to the last game we played them in the league, cut out the ridiculous schoolboy errors at the back and we can definitely win this. Hopefully Goldson is fit, we get a reffed to a fairer standard plus actually having our own fans in the stadium can be the difference between this game and the last one. 

Even beale cant be that much of a f..k up, that he plays that same 11 v the sheep and losers, not all.

Has to change it.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Was watching a podcast and Charlie Miller was saying he’d play a back 4 of Tav, Goldson, Souttar and Davies at left back. Proper Walter Smith back 4 that.

What an insult to goughie, bomber etc cause none of this back 4 would get near walters teams. Gutless losers.

16 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Never had less excitement for an important game against them.

Same 

cup final a few months ago I couldn’t concentrate all week in the build up with all the usual nerves and excitement

This one and a few weeks ago at parkhead I haven’t particularly felt anything and with the parkhead game didn’t really until the morning of the game 

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Hopefully he picks up an injury before sunday.

Beale have no choice to play 6.5 million signing ridvan. Might be the making of the kid.

Actively hoping for a Rangers player to get injured while posting on a Rangers forum.

Sure you’re a Rangers fan?

Excited about this one.

Hatate and Jota potentially out. Already seen at the piggery how much they miss Hatate. And they were toothless against Motherwell without Jota. 

If we’re going to be lining up with Haksabanovic against Barasic our biggest weakness. Not only is he shite but he’s not fast nor does he sneak in at the back post.

With their injuries they’ve now got f all on the bench pace wise to hurt us.
And we will have our strongest selection since Beale took charge with Goldson shoring up the defence. 

We win if McGregor doesn’t have a shocker

7 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Excited about this one.

Hatate and Jota potentially out. Already seen at the piggery how much they miss Hatate. And they were toothless against Motherwell without Jota. 

We’re likely going to be lining up with Haksabanovic against Barasic our biggest weakness. Not only is he shite but he’s not fast nor does he sneak in at the back post.

With their injuries they’ve now got f all on the bench pace wise to hurt us.

And we will have our strongest selection since Beale took charge with Goldson shoring up the defence. 

We win if McGregor doesn’t have a shocker

Complete blind faith.

9 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Excited about this one.

Hatate and Jota potentially out.

Love the optimism mate but I dont share it after that sheep performance. 

They'll be close to full strength, Jota, hatate and abada all back in training this week so if not starting probably at least be on the bench according to reports.  Looks like just Forrest they missing. 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/23480816.reo-hatate-jota-celtic-injury-update-ahead-Rangers-clash/

18 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Complete blind faith.

Nah. Haven’t checked but I’d imagine the bookies are giving us our best shot out of any of the Hampden or away OF this season.

Sheep result was a disgrace but we are a different team with Goldson and Kent.

They drew with Motherwell at home which is honestly not much better than losing to a far better sheep side away.

I knew we’d get pumped in the first OF of the season when we had Davis, kamara, Lundstrum, sands, McLaughlin all play. 

But this will be our strongest team we’ve fielded yet. 2 out the last 3 could have gone either way. They potentially will be weaker and we will be stronger. 

18 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Nah. Haven’t checked but I’d imagine the bookies are giving us our best shot out of any of the Hampden or away OF this season.

Sheep result was a disgrace but we are a different team with Goldson and Kent.

They drew with Motherwell at home which is honestly not much better than losing to a far better sheep side away.

I knew we’d get pumped in the first OF of the season when we had Davis, kamara, Lundstrum, sands, McLaughlin all play. 

But this will be our strongest team we’ve fielded yet. 2 out the last 3 could have gone either way. They potentially will be weaker and we will be stronger. 

Using that Motherwell game as a barometer is fucking mental and we're not a different team with Kent at all. 

Our strongest team yet we'll still have McGregor, Tav, Davies, Barisic, Lundstram, Kent and Morelos playing.

7 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Is the presser tomorrow? 

Waiting to hear who wins this weeks "took a knock in training" award. 

Assume that Goldson will be ‘touch and go’ and then not make it, and that Raskin is out for a number of weeks after playing injured last weekend. Kent still not back either, not that it’s much of a blow.

12 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Using that Motherwell game as a barometer is fucking mental and we're not a different team with Kent at all. 

Our strongest team yet we'll still have McGregor, Tav, Davies, Barisic, Lundstram, Kent and Morelos playing.

Well I presume you’re using our performance against the sheep as part of your pessimism. But it’s mental to point out they drew at home to Motherwell in one of their worst performances of the season? They scraped past county at home and were brutal by all accounts. And were great for a half against Kilmarnock and shite the other.

Their fans are all saying they’re running out of steam (which happens given the style they play) and also starting to pick up injuries.

McGregor worries me massively. He has the potential to cost us a few goals.

Tav is comfortably the best full back from both teams. Davies looks a different player when next to an organiser like Goldson.

I know you hate Kent but I think we’re a much better team with him playing.

We’ve been close in the last few. And we have a few more stars aligned in our favour this time. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Same 

cup final a few months ago I couldn’t concentrate all week in the build up with all the usual nerves and excitement

This one and a few weeks ago at parkhead I haven’t particularly felt anything and with the parkhead game didn’t really until the morning of the game 

Yep - last cup final the nerves were chronic. 

Hardly really thought much about this weekend but  what we’ve seen recently doesn’t give me much confidence 

Hope to fuck I’m wrong but I have no trust in this lot being able to concentrate for the whole game on Sun - we are hopeless at both ends of the pitch. High chance there will be the usual fuck ups at the back and our clueless front players blowing the decent chances we might get