CEO fans forum

RFC55

Wednesday june 21st ED house 530 till 7

James Bisgrove will be joined by other members of the Club’s senior management and will provide updates on different aspects of the Club and will take questions from supporters on a range of issues. 

The CEO’s Forum will provide an opportunity for supporters to engage with the key decision-makers at Rangers and enable two-way dialogue on issues of interest. 

These events will be open to season ticket holders, MyGers members, and there will also be a direct communication to all Rangers Supporters’ Clubs. 

Please note: your registration via the link enters you into the ballot, and as you’d expect, being in the ballot does not guarantee you a ticket.  Those who successfully secure a ticket for the event will be e-mailed directly.

20 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Hopefully people ask more pertinent questions than covid passports and parking this time.

For me if someone takes the time to go along and actually ask a question they are entitled to ask whatever they want within reason. 

Bisgrove ain't the CEO until July 31st. I take it that's just the official line from the announcement and that Bisgrove is actually in charge now?

Sounds like a lot of shite but let's be honest at least it's more than Robertson done in his whole tenure.

14 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

For me if someone takes the time to go along and actually ask a question they are entitled to ask whatever they want within reason. 

People can ask what they want I just hope more question the running of the club instead of smaller issues like at the AGM.

22 minutes ago, Stunels said:

People can ask what they want I just hope more question the running of the club instead of smaller issues like at the AGM.

I get what you’re saying however what one person might class as a small issue someone else may think is a serious/big issue. 

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hopefully we’ll hear about the central singing section by then as well

Fans groups should be hounding them about this and safe standing now there’s been changes at the top. Park and specky clearly wouldn’t entertain it. 

Fans, fucking board never talk to us. Board, we’ll have a meeting you can ask questions at. Fans, Fucking shysters, they’ll be asking us to pay etc etc. Fans Forums are brilliant places. 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Amokachi said:

I get what you’re saying however what one person might class as a small issue someone else may think is a serious/big issue. 

There are other avenues to pursue petty complaints. Issues should be resolved at the lowest possible level. Asking a CEO about your MyGers points tally or switching seats is ludicrous. 

It would be better if a few articulate, well informed fans attended and asked questions on behalf of the support and were able to hold them to account. But your average person doesn't have the experience or capability to hold people at that level to account.

• 3 weeks later...