Craig Moore interested in the role of DoF

RFC55

Gave off the impression he was happy for them to be doing well the last two seasons because they have an Australian manager so that's a no, even before you get into him not being qualified for it 

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He kinda is with his previous role as he describes but no for me, I’d rather we didn’t even fill the role tbh 

I think we do need to fill the role but not with Craig Moore, needs to be someone far more experienced than someone who’s only the job at Brisbane Roar.

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if this was happening and this article is the club having something put out so they can gauge reaction or have fans be expecting it. Record just happen to interview someone talking about the DoF role who openly admits he's already spoken to the new CEO?

1 minute ago, NorthernLights said:

We’d actually be a very good situation for one of the analytics-minded people/groups like Brighton, Brentford, and AZ have. Possession-heavy, attacking style of play with very defined roles within it but without a huge budget. 

Have you seen how much Brighton and Brentford have spent? :lol:

Just now, RFC55 said:

Have you seen how much Brighton and Brentford have spent? :lol:

They have now because they’ve received a lot of money in transfer fees and had the premier league prize money. Don’t think they were spending that much until the last year or so were they? It’s largely been successful player trading?

10 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

They have now because they’ve received a lot of money in transfer fees and had the premier league prize money. Don’t think they were spending that much until the last year or so were they? It’s largely been successful player trading?

Brentford spent a fortune on their first season going up, Brighton have spent a fortune. Player trading or not it’s also very easy to convince players to go to the EPL 

7 hours ago, superallysbears said:

DOF just another cog that can go wrong imo, sack that position.

If you don't have a DoF then you're relying on the manager doing all transfer and contract negotiations, leading the scouting team and a multitude of other things.

Beale needs to focus on the team.