*****Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

5 hours ago, Madina said:

I have no problem with the leaving players doing a farewell lap at the end. Absolutely pointless to play them though and sentimentality for the sake of it. Hopefully none of them actually start the game

Agreed and Doh

45 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I know I’ve been a moany bastard the last few weeks, but I’m disgusted with Beale at Arfield sitting on the bench while likes of Kamara and Morelos start. 

Know what you’re saying but if they get this right Arfield should get the armband when he comes on the pitch. 
He can hold his head high tonight 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Know what you’re saying but if they get this right Arfield should get the armband when he comes on the pitch. 
He can hold his head high tonight 

He'll get the biggest cheer of the night and deservedly so. Of the players leaving the club he's the only one I'm going to miss.

3 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

He'll get the biggest cheer of the night and deservedly so. Of the players leaving the club he's the only one I'm going to miss.

I don’t get the likes of Morelos and Kent completely chucking it. They are adored by millions and could have left on a high but chose to basically not give a fuck. 

Never mind a half hearted knee slide. Give us one more Arfield salute