The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Im genuinely worried about how far back this puts us. We don't have money to do it again.

I was going to find it tonight but feel too depressed, but I remember you quoting me when we were linked with Lammers & Dessers. 

I said I was worried at us spending most of our budget on two players, who on paper, look shite. 

You agreed.

How can we see this sort of stuff, so easily, but the Manager is willing to put his job and between £6 million and £8 million on it?

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I was going to find it tonight but feel too depressed, but I remember you quoting me when we were linked with Lammers & Dessers. 

I said I was worried at us spending most of our budget on two players, who on paper, look shite. 

You agreed.

How can we see this sort of stuff, so easily, but the Manager is willing to put his job and between £6 million and £8 million on it?

Ego.

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Beale will oversee similar bleachings in the Europa League. There will be no European football after Christmas and the league will only still be alive if the scum don't get their act together.

All in all, he's an expensive mistake.

We’d have to really fuck it up not to be in Europe after Xmas, 3rd in EL drops down to Conference league knockouts

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

You agreed.

Danilo benched, Lammers benched, and Dessers was garbage for the majority of the 2 legs. Some look when you’re spending 12+million? On them.

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Beale will oversee similar bleachings in the Europa League. There will be no European football after Christmas and the league will only still be alive if the scum don't get their act together.

All in all, he's an expensive mistake.

99% chance there is Euro football after Christmas.

We lost to a good team today, but we aint coming 4th in the Europa group.

4 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Thinking back the last time I felt that I was really happy with a manager (other than a short spell early warburton) was what 2010/2011?  That’s pretty depressing 

You werent happy with Gerrard during 55 and Europa matches? 

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

You agreed.

He's been given circa £15m to rejuvenate the front line and the best striker at the club is still Roofe who is made of digestive biscuits.

I honestly don't know what to say anymore. I'm just incredibly, incredibly worried for the future.