The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

43 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

A loss though at home , with a full home crowd and them ravaged with injury and in poor form is going to take a lot to recover from 

A win putting us above them in the league leaving them in dissaray , turning on their manager , new signings looking shite and a mess with injuries , they could massively fall apart

Need to play both sides of the hypothetical scenarios imo

18 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

A win putting us above them in the league leaving them in dissaray , turning on their manager , new signings looking shite and a mess with injuries , they could massively fall apart

Need to play both sides of the hypothetical scenarios imo

I’m not really concerned by how they react to a defeat, we don’t have any control over that  . My concern is us and far too often in recent years  we have been the ones failing to recover from a defeat and chasing our tails in the aftermath 

I am expecting us to win on Sunday.  Failure to do so will leave major question marks over Beales future that would take a hell of a lot to recover from is all I’m saying 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

I’m not really concerned by how they react to a defeat, we don’t have any control over that  . My concern is us and far too often in recent years  we have been the ones failing to recover from a defeat and chasing our tails in the aftermath 

I am expecting us to win on Sunday.  Failure to do so will leave major question marks over Beales future that would take a hell of a lot to recover from is all I’m saying 

Cool

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

If we lose on Sunday then hopefully he goes that fuckin day 

We’ll win Sunday, but stumble through the rest of the season dropping cheap points. celtic will slowly improve and probably go on a run of wins

Beale will hang on and on till the board have to act and we are left with the shite he’s brought in. 

Hope to fuck I’m wrong but this all seems too familiar. 

The rebuild has seen us no further forward 

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

We’ll win Sunday, but stumble through the rest of the season dropping cheap points. celtic will slowly improve and probably go on a run of wins

Beale will hang on and on till the board have to act and we are left with the shite he’s brought in. 

Hope to fuck I’m wrong but this all seems too familiar. 

The rebuild has seen us no further forward 

I have to be honest and say I’m not that confident about Sunday because of the way we are playing and our new signings especially up front.

Bottom line , as per the thread title , he needs to inspire confidence, we haven't seen much signs of tactical astuteneness etc , he's been backed its his team now , something needs to click right now or call it , personally I've no confidence in Beale but blame the board for constantly gambling on the managerial appointments. 

36 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Ive struggled, but have deliberately avoided putting anything in this thread since Wednesday. Some of the comments and takes are genuinely embarrassing from Rangers fans 5 seconds into a season. 

I’m obviously not overly happy with the start to the season but i’m far from calling the manager a prick and asking for him to be sacked. We’ve shown glimpses, albeit small ones, that we are starting to look like a half decent side, getting pumped by a really good side away hasnt changed that for me. PSV are about to sell a winger, who wasnt even one of their top 3 performers over the two legs, for £40M,and have spent £34M on 3 players. Thats the reality of it. They tweeking a settled squad and we’ve spent less than half of that on a “rebuild”. We were never beating them over two legs imo. 

Edit: Sangare looks like he’s away for £30M as well. 

One thing I do have serious issues with, is the fact we’re going into this season with the same defence, we haven’t strengthened our back line at all, and its very easily exposed. 

A win on Sunday followed by a run of victories and a cup win and suddenly Beale’s on track and we’re where we hoped we would be. He wont get away with much less than this in my eyes, but I am willing to give him past August to let him get HIS team on the pitch and in order.

I do understand one mans common sense is another mans happy clapping, but like I said, some of the abuse and comments on here before the first Old Firm of the season are genuinely embarrassing.

It's so frustrating, sometimes for few minutes during games, we show real quality on the ball. Movements and attacking football with opportunities, but we throw everything away in the final third and with our defence.

2 hours ago, WWTC said:

I’m obviously not overly happy with the start to the season but i’m far from calling the manager a prick and asking for him to be sacked. 

Don't agree with calling him a prick, but a lot of what he says is really bugging me.

I said a long time ago he was just a "sound bite" manager, playing to the masses.

And that doesn't seem to have changed. He talks a good game but delivers fuck all

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Win and it’ll give us a boost that might carry us on to better things 

A draw will likely lessen the mood further. Given the state they are in it will be a massive missed opportunity 

Lose and he’s finished 

Wouldn't say he is finished if we lose.

Beale will probably lose the majority of the support thought, which will make his job so much harder. 

This will be the biggest game of Beale's career. Hope for our sake they he is up for it

18 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

3 minutes in, I was reaching for the razor blades.

A lot of it isn't his fault, but he is one of the most uninspiring leaders I have ever come accross.

Hopefully he presents better to the players, than he does to the media.

I actually think he's responsibly interesting I just don't think he's got a clue. His contradictions are absolutely mental too. I mean in that there, we wanted a cb who went to the epl, ok nae bother but then we just decided we don't need a cb?

We wanted a Kent replacement but rabbi has played well for about 45 mins so scrap that now too?

Another comment which is a big one imo, but I think and hope he's wrong "we budget for europa league after xmas" if that's true we are over spending.

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I actually think he's responsibly interesting I just don't think he's got a clue. His contradictions are absolutely mental too. I mean in that there, we wanted a cb who went to the epl, ok nae bother but then we just decided we don't need a cb?

We wanted a Kent replacement but rabbi has played well for about 45 mins so scrap that now too?

Another comment which is a big one imo, but I think and hope he's wrong "we budget for europa league after xmas" if that's true we are over spending.

Ok, how?