Welcome to Rangers, Cyriel Dessers!

11 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Didn’t show his number of back of the top, waiting on the number 9?

A few of the signings haven't had squad numbers yet, Dowell and Sterling didnt have one. Maybe he's waiting on one, although at his last 2 clubs he had 33 and 90. Could follow in the footsteps of Martyn Waghorn and Russell Martin and become the greatest ever Rangers No.33

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Reminds me a lot of Roofe...a fit, better Roofe

Have to disagree, looks a lot more like a taller Morelos in the videos, rather than Roofe.

Roofe looks more incisive, better ball control and finishing compared to the videos out there of Dessers. If Roofe wasn't injury prone he'd be nowhere near us. A Rolls Royce put together in a Lada factory sadly.

14 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

Are you off your meds, that was positive 👍

I'm positive as much as anyone else, but do not expect me to be super positive when we have just watched the filth lift another treble as we lose the league and throw away two cups as well.

Some Rangers supporters seem just happy to take part now that's not me.

I hope dressers and everyone else does well and Beale has us winning as I'm sure everyone else does that's positive enough for you.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Roofe is quality, he is just unfortunately made of glass

He's a good player with good movement but should be sold in this final year of his contract if we can find someone to take him.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm positive as much as anyone else, but do not expect me to be super positive when we have just watched the filth lift another treble as we lose the league and throw away two cups as well.

I hope dressers and everyone else does well and Beale has us winning as I'm sure everyone else does that's positive enough for you.

Wouldn’t say we threw away the two cups last season, they had a better team than us and beat us in both. 

We threw the two cups away the year we won 55 

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wouldn’t say we threw away the two cups last season, they had a better team than us and beat us in both. 

We threw the two cups away the year we won 55 

I thought we fucked both. Under Gerrard we just chucked it as well against poorer teams.

Not always the better teams that wins cups we saw that with St Johnstone.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

I thought we fucked both. Under Gerrard we just chucked it as well against poorer teams.

Not always the better teams that wins cups we saw that with St Johnstone.

Nah, throwing away is an exaggeration when talking about last seasons cup losses 

Can’t say much just from highlight videos but he looks like he’s more than just a poacher anyway, plenty clips of him playing with his back to goal and linking up. We need that type of striker considering 90% of our games we’ll be dominating the ball. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

More utter bollocks you come away with but likely won't justify 🤣🤣🤣