Welcome to Rangers, Cyriel Dessers!

40 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

A goal from the spot an assist and had a perfectly good goal chopped off 

Don’t think he’s as bad as people on here are making out seems to link well with Danilo 

This. I've said for weeks him & Danilo will get better.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not seen the gif but a bit sad if one of our own has made a couple second gif to show how bad he apparently is

It’s a gif showing Raskin and Cifuentes closing down brilliantly and us counter attacking.

Dessers has the movement on edge of box like a traffic cone.

5 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Why he was bringing the ball down in that area in our own box a will never know.

The defending in general was pish, the ball in to the box that led to the corner was pish defending from Balogun, Lammers heading it instead of Butland catching it as well

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

His movement when Cantwell is running with ball, he actually runs onto their defender.

It sums up what we’ve seen so far, he looks absolutely miles off it.

I don’t think he’s miles of it, he’s behind the rest of the squad for fitness but I can see that improving game by game. 

in 4 starts he’s got 2 goals and an assist that’s not too shabby for a player not at full match fitness. He’ll come good.

Better mention the two penalty’s he’s gave away really  needs to cut that shite out pronto 

He’s been incredibly unlucky with the two pens conceded.

I’m more worried about an apparent lack of pace, not sure it’s just down to fitness.

Danilo doesn’t offer a threat in behind I don’t think so better defences will find it easier to keep a higher line if we have no pace from our main strikers.

Not convinced by Dessers so far but do think he’s been a bit unlucky with hitting the post in midweek, disallowed goal today, one cleared off the line last weekend and the two penalties against him, although he should have did better today.

He’s getting a lot of stick, some merited but would rather have him and Danilo up front than Lammers.

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What I’m not seeing is the whole “give him time, needs more time” debate. 
Which backs up my theory that you can almost very quickly tell a player.  Which is bizarre that Beale kinda can’t 

He's played 330 minutes ffs

Goram, Hately, Ricksen and McCoist wouldn't have survived your expert eye for a player

And you think a manager giving players a chance to bed in is bizarre?