*****Champions League 23/24 Thread*****

10 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

No English clubs in the final four. Superb. 

The best league in the world getting their arses handed to them all over Europe.

Liverpool likely out,  West Ham prob won’t beat Leverkusen, only villa got a decent chance 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

The best league in the world getting their arses handed to them all over Europe.

Liverpool likely out,  West Ham prob won’t beat Leverkusen, only villa got a decent chance 

Going to the game against Leverkusen tomorrow and certainly not expecting to go through. They look a damn good side. But you never know

40 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Get it up ye Man City

It's saved me a potential £170 for a ticket for Wembley so every cloud and all that. 

Win 4 in a row then City can start again in the Northern Premier league after the case is decided. 

It's actually a really nice looking trophy. 

Fitbaw sucks Satan's cock. 😕 

IMG-20240417-WA0038.jpg

On 17/04/2024 at 22:29, demise said:

Btw Man city fans are atrocious, barely any loud noise even when they equalised. Atmosphere is like at a burial. 

One of my boy’s mates was at the game with his school, and they did it for the semifinal last year, as well. Games like that and City can’t fill their stadium with their own fans. It’s great for kids to see that kind of match live, but their fans are shit.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think I’ve watched a single game of this seasons CL tbh

I’ve only seen extended highlights of Celtic v Atletico and Newcastle v Dortmund 

Me and the wife were in the Merchant for a wee pre meal drink and it was on the screen at the time.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I’ve only seen extended highlights of Celtic v Atletico and Newcastle v Dortmund 

Me and the wife were in the Merchant for a wee pre meal drink and it was on the screen at the time.

Brilliant story

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Brilliant story

We went to Hard Rock in Buchanan Street afterwards.

Sadly that place is no more, we’ve been to a few defunct places in our lifetime now.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Hala Madrid prick 

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Be a sad day when PSG win it the same way it was with City. Happy with any of the other 3 but prefer Madrid.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Hope they never ever win it.

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Anyone but 

I’d normally agree but I need them to win it, and Arsenal win the league for £2700 :lol: just to give yous extra incentive to cheer against them

• 2 weeks later...