*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Finished 4-2. Goal difference not taking too much of a beating so great chance for us to top the league after the first day of fixtures. Always nice to be sitting at the top. 

On paper they have a far easier game than us, and should probably be ahead of us today at least on goal difference.

I'll take any win but a 3 goal win would be a great start to the campaign.

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

When’s the last time a game was called off for wind and rain, never mind one on a plastic surface 

I forgot they had the AstroTurf it's flooded the bottom of the hill here today though.

20 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Its not windy up here and its stayed dry till 2 in Kilmarnock so should be grand

It's whoring down in North Ayrshire and has been raining here for hours now.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I forgot they had the AstroTurf it's flooded the bottom of the hill here today though.

It's whoring down in North Ayrshire and has been raining here for hours now.

Well 12 miles away at the Prestwick airport the rain started at 2

Local Time
16:20 BST = 16:20    Temperature    Weather
2023-08-05 14:20    13 °C    Rain
2023-08-05 14:00    16.1 °C    overcast
2023-08-05 13:50    17 °C    cloudy
2023-08-05 13:20    18 °C    cloudy
2023-08-05 13:00    17.7 °C    clouds
2023-08-05 12:50    17 °C    few clouds
2023-08-05 12:20    17 °C    few clouds
2023-08-05 12:00    16.5 °C    overcast
2023-08-05 11:50    16 °C    few clouds
2023-08-05 11:20    17 °C    few clouds

Kilmarnock are dug shite the pitch is dug shite the stadium and fans are dug shite and the toon is a bin 

Talking of shite and Kilmarnock I done some work in a house there, the guy was a right creepy boggin bastard with the longest dirtiest nails ever, his wife and daughter where dwarfs and also boggin looking,  our joiners where in doing some work on the conversion, the old toilet was still plumbed in but the wall had been partially pulled down into the garage to make it one room, the dirty minging dwarf cow daughter came in and took a shite in full view of our joiners.  I arrived soon after luckily just missing it. I thought they were winding me up at first when they told me 🤣🤮

Fuck Kilmarnock 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Kilmarnock are dug shite the pitch is dug shite the stadium and fans are dug shite and the toon is a bin 

Talking of shite and Kilmarnock I done some work in a house there, the guy was a right creepy boggin bastard with the longest dirtiest nails ever, his wife and daughter where dwarfs and also boggin looking,  our joiners where in doing some work on the conversion, the old toilet was still plumbed in but the wall had been partially pulled down into the garage to make it one room, the dirty minging dwarf cow daughter came in and took a shite in full view of our joiners.  I arrived soon after luckily just missing it. I thought they were winding me up at first when they told me 🤣🤮

Fuck Kilmarnock 

Thanks for sharing