*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

This is the sort of thing fan media should be asking about at the press conferences, but they never do. 

They take these opportunities to ask about Pies and Cleanliness in the toilets :lol: Starting to think these are a set up now these fan medias and being told what to ask.

8 hours ago, beararse said:

So your listing Bocanegra, Wallace and McCulloch during the shit show from the 2nd division up? 
Rae only deputised when Ferguson wasn’t playing.

Davis captained then 2nd half of the season when all the financial shite was kicking off.

Hardly fair on any of them to compare and contrast with Tavernier’s unhindered 5 year stint in the SPFL.

Wallace and McCulloch surely had it easier on the journey Captains tend to either moan and shout or lead by example. Wallace did neither especially when things got tough.Davis shrunk into his shell when the going got tough.. McCulloch was  a clown of a captain. Bocanegra had no loyalty or feeling for the club. Tavenier is not loud but he has tried to lead by example when surrounded by the projects, ego signings and dross signings he has had to play  with. The point is that he gets the criticism for decisions, tactics and signings outwith his control  or any possible captains  control.

2 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Fckn embarrassing watching this back. 

This isn't anything new though, and been raised on here quite a few times. 

If we can see it, why can't successive managers? That's the real concern. All momentum is lost and we have no clue what to do. Same with corners. Set pieces are, largely, fucking useless to us. 

2 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Wallace and McCulloch surely had it easier on the journey Captains tend to either moan and shout or lead by example. Wallace did neither especially when things got tough.Davis shrunk into his shell when the going got tough.. McCulloch was  a clown of a captain. Bocanegra had no loyalty or feeling for the club. Tavenier is not loud but he has tried to lead by example when surrounded by the projects, ego signings and dross signings he has had to play  with. The point is that he gets the criticism for decisions, tactics and signings outwith his control  or any possible captains  control.

Don’t think Tav’s ever been blamed for decisions ( I assume you mean ‘refereeing decisions’), tactics or signings.

He has however been criticised for shite defending and a surrender monkey article in a match program, both of which are entirely within his control. 

34 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

How come they haven't banned you off there for taking the piss out them on here?

I’ve already had about 5 or 6 different accounts on there, think they’ve just given up at this point :lol:

Can't add anything that hasn't already been said but that was fucking abominable. I'm annoyed at myself for believing that maybe things might be different this year, and that we could go to a shitehole like Rugby Park and actually put on a show. 

Make no mistake, Kilmarnock are an absolutely horrifyingly bad side and they will give the filth absolutely no problems, even on their own embarrassment of a pitch.

The frightening thing is the league itself is piss poor - as bad as it's ever been, probably - which means there is limited scope for the vermin to drop points against anyone else but us. So we're already playing catch-up.

If we lose the OF in September, then it's not a stretch to say we'll already have an almost unassailable mountain to climb to win the league, as we'll HAVE to beat them at least twice in the other three OFs (two of which will be at Savile HQ).

I fear we could be looking down the barrel of a nightmare, which seems a daft thing to say with 37 games to play. Hope to fuck I'm wrong.

11 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

This isn't anything new though, and been raised on here quite a few times. 

If we can see it, why can't successive managers? That's the real concern. All momentum is lost and we have no clue what to do. Same with corners. Set pieces are, largely, fucking useless to us. 

We scored more goals from set pieces than any team in the league last season, and the season before last. Nearly a quarter of our goals last season.

16 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

This is the type of thing fan media should be using their platform to call into question. Absolutely no need to take that long over a throw, allow the opposition to get organised and set for ur and then for us to just recycling possession and start again. 

I know their questions are probably screened but there’s far too many of them seemingly happy to be pals with the manager and the lads and as a result don’t see any sort of pressing questions being asked.

16 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Pelting it across the park to take a fucking throw in. What goes through his head? 

I hate even bringing them into it, but if that had been the tarriers it would been taking as quickly as possible to get it on top of a disorganised Killie defence. 

They keep the momentum going, we slow it down so the 'captain' can get a good insta snap. 

10 minutes ago, King Rager said:

Pelting it across the park to take a fucking throw in. What goes through his head? 

I hate even bringing them into it, but if that had been the tarriers it would been taking as quickly as possible to get it on top of a disorganised Killie defence. 

They keep the momentum going, we slow it down so the 'captain' can get a good insta snap. 

At the time I genuinely thought he was just pelting it to give Lundstram an option from the throw :lol:

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I know Tav shouldn't be doing that but...Lundstram could easily have just thrown it in play himself?

None of the players take on responsibility. I haven't seen anyone take a quick throw-in outside of Cantwell and Raskin in what must be close to 3 or 4 years now honestly :lol:

I mind Candeias taking a few :lol: 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I know Tav shouldn't be doing that but...Lundstram could easily have just thrown it in play himself?

None of the players take on responsibility. I haven't seen anyone take a quick throw-in outside of Cantwell and Raskin in what must be close to 3 or 4 years now honestly :lol:

The amount of times Tillman would go over, try take a quick throw in/short corner and then get told to leave it was ridiculous.