Email from Rangers regards hoffenheim

RFC55

32 minutes ago, left winger said:

Singing 10 German Bombers at a friendly in Germany is a bit shit, tbh.

Its historically accurate, maybe Germany should have thought twice before murdering 6 million Jews and invading Poland if they dont like a song or 2 about it?

(but lets not pretend anyone in Germany cares, just a few Scottish execs who fear getting the "blame")

8 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Its historically accurate, maybe Germany should have thought twice before murdering 6 million Jews and invading Poland if they dont like a song or 2 about it?

(but lets not pretend anyone in Germany cares, just a few Scottish execs who fear getting the "blame")

Or sending bombers to bomb and murder innocent citizens the length and breadth of the British Isles.
Girl Guides need to look for another team to support and willing to bet the fenians had a hand in complaints.

1 minute ago, KaiserJon said:

Who though?

Some of our own support and if @psb07158is right then Hoffenheim themselves.....you being Rangers German ambassador maybe know differently though Jon....don't get me wrong not sure when you would have been sober enough to take such information in:beer::pipe:

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Some of our own support and if @psb07158is right then Hoffenheim themselves.....you being Rangers German ambassador maybe know differently though Jon....don't get me wrong not sure when you would have been sober enough to take such information in:beer::pipe:

I enjoyed the day. Yes what are regarded as naughty songs were sung, I cannot deny that. However the Hoffenheim fans who were in their fan pub which Rangers fans naturally took over ( they are used to that to be fair ) had no complaints. I think if a Hoffenheim complaint has been made it is regards to the German bombers song or the pope songs ( this part of Germany is predominantly Catholic )On the day there was not a hint of trouble and we and Hoffenheim fans were drinking before and after.👍

23 minutes ago, Polo said:

How can a song about the British air force shooting down Nazi Germany’s aircraft on their way to bomb British homes upset anyone?  :confused:

It can if you’re an absolute fanny. We rightly hear it about what the British Empire done in the past, should be no different for them.

23 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

I enjoyed the day. Yes what are regarded as naughty songs were sung, I cannot deny that. However the Hoffenheim fans who were in their fan pub which Rangers fans naturally took over ( they are used to that to be fair ) had no complaints. I think if a Hoffenheim complaint has been made it is regards to the German bombers song or the pope songs ( this part of Germany is predominantly Catholic )On the day there was not a hint of trouble and we and Hoffenheim fans were drinking before and after.👍

There’s rumours floating about that it was you that started the songs Jon

18 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Is it? Always thought from Stuttgart north that it's predominantly Lutheran in Wurttemberg and in northern Baden its Calvinist?

Heidelberg, Schwabish Hall and Heilbronn are very important cities in the history of Protestantism for different reasons.

1 hour ago, SK Rfc said:

Hamburg 😂 who gives a fuck about them in all honesty. Cant really be arsed with these wee daft friendships in fitbaw. Same dicks that done the huddle at ibrox 

Numerous teams do a huddle before kick-off.  It's embarrassing that our fans boo and jeer other teams for doing a huddle.   The tims didn't start the huddle thing and the only team that our fans should ridicule for it are the tims.  

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Numerous teams do a huddle before kick-off.  It's embarrassing that our fans boo and jeer other teams for doing a huddle.   The tims didn't start the huddle thing and the only team that our fans should ridicule for it are the tims.  

No it isn’t.