*****The Offical Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

21 minutes ago, Broxi1872 said:

To be fair middle to front we look very impressive.   Hope the defence isn't challenged today.  We really need to move on from Barisic and the current version of Balogun gives me the fear.  Still it's Livingston at home so we should still thrash them.

Just now, RoboBearToo said:

Why the fuck are we resting players after just two fucking games

Goldson is just back from injury and Jack is always an injury risk.  Better to keep them fit for mid-week and trust the guys coming in to be able to cope playing against Livingston at home.

We need things to click today from middle to front to give us something to get behind.

Massive game for the new signings and Beale.

3 points and a good performance required. A shitty boring  1-0 win by a Tav penalty won't cut it as we need to see real progress.

6 minutes ago, shaka said:

Goldson is just back from injury and Jack is always an injury risk.  Better to keep them fit for mid-week and trust the guys coming in to be able to cope playing against Livingston at home.

It seems I see things differently, but at this stage of the season I'd rather put out our best 11 and get them up to speed for midweek, rather than rest some players and then change things in an important midweek game.

9 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

It seems I see things differently, but at this stage of the season I'd rather put out our best 11 and get them up to speed for midweek, rather than rest some players and then change things in an important midweek game.

Under normal circumstances aye. But it’s been explained to you why these 2 need a different approach today. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He started back training 2 days before killie, then played 2 games in 4 days.

it would be ridiculous to play him today 

If we can't get through a game like today without him then we may as well chuck it.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Not even a place on the bench is odd though especially when King is just coming back as well.

He mentioned players with bruising etc so assume it’s him and that’s why he’s not involved at all the day