*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Cifu looked shagged tonight. Looked every bit the guy that's months into a season and we've played constantly since he arrived. Beale needs to lay off him and at least give him County off.

Thought he was much better in the 2nd half when he was just asked to stick to the right mid position, 1st half I think he struggled because he was constantly having to move out to cover the wing. 

Definitely agree another starting winger would be great we've all been wanting one even before Kent left.

Not sure what's happening with Davies and pr a potential CB move but hopefuy we shift a few more like Kamara and Hagi etc.

Crazy to say but we've signed 3ish strikers but it's still one of the two positions (wings) I feel we're the weakest in.

I still can't get my head around the way we play for seasons now and we've still not went for a target man type CF with the money we've spent, hopefully I'm wrong and Dessers etc go on to make me look the fool.

8 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

By the way, does Ally McCoist mispronounce player names on purpose?

Cifuentes' turn this season.

Moraless still a highlight.

He was shocking as was raskin (I know he played part in first goal)

cantwell was a one man pressing marchine man 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Raskin needs to find some consistency. He’s so inconsistent within games. Said it last week and I still maintain that he gets an easy ride from the support considering how important and vital of a player he’s been signed to be for us.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The lack of pressing is frustrating as fuck, how buzzing was the crowd in the second half when the whole team started pressing and we had them in their own corner 

2 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Beale needs to stop thinkng he is the Einstein of tactics and just fucking play people in their best position. Matondo on the left, Sima on the right, Cantwell on the left, Rasking on the right...ffs its not rocket science.

Nobody doubts that Beale is a good coach.

He is a manager now though. He may think that he can coach and train Sima and others  to his will.

Clearly hasn't worked. Let Sima for example play in his  winger position and shine. He is not a striker and never will be!!!!! Blizzare!

I know the players we have signed in the front 3 are adaptable, but what happens when you play Sima on the left in a big game???? He scores a fantastic CL goal!!  

Beale played him up front before and it was a total failure! Actually made the lad look a poor.

Same player, different position. 

How's about putting your coaching/management ego aside, and focusing on delivering for our support Beale?

It's all about the Rangers 

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

If he does that once a game, just finding a mad area and cracking it into the net like that - I'm absolutely all for giving the baby giraffe/headless chicken runs a pass 😅

At 44:50 I was preparing to post that it worst 45 minutes of football I had seen from someone in a Rangers shirt in a long time.