*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

11 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I hate that lull after a loss, the adrenaline makes you just concentrate on the anger immediately after the game.

But now I'm gutted, with a fairly large chunk of anger sitting about in the background.

A truly inept performance by our Manager and players - starting to really sink in that the players we've signed are fucking rotten too.

Here's hoping a new Manager can inject a bit of optimism into them and give them a clear and obvious plan of what's required of them as individuals and a team. 

Get that fraud to fuck. 

Needs to be done now while there’s still time to claw ourselves back in, fuck knows what Beale is trying to do with our team 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I gave us more when I ran for the bus this morning than that cunt gave us :lol: 

Ducking awful man, worrying he seems to be Beale’s main man

well done on catching the bus 💙

edit- apologies if you actually missed the bus btw 

3 hours ago, LaaRFC said:

Bobby Madden explaining why it was given as a foul. Like has been mentioned it’s almost identical to Morelos vs Dortmund. 

One of those where I think a lot of us disagree with the rule, but it appears the refs have correctly applied the rule. 

FE8E4E54-6F91-4E19-B7D0-0974D2E0EBEC.jpeg

So Bobby,was the wee Jap in control of the ball when he took Cantwell out in the penalty area???

6 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Arsenal player gets a pen there for kicking the Man u player on the back of the leg and going down. Ref views it and overturns it. No foul. 

Same happens with Dessers before Roofes goal. Goal chopped, it's a foul and free kick. 

You arguing wi yourself there. In the 1st paragraph the ref changed the call,no foul,so how was Dessers a foul on the defender???

4 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Utter pish pretending there is no difference from playing centre mid to right mid. 

Depends on the role, obviously. My point is that it matters fuck all where you are on the pitch in regards to passing and doing basics. Professional football players need to be able to do basics and none of them were doing them today.

5 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

@J-Maestrothought sima gave us a bit more in his time on the pitch than the 75 dessers gave us. 

I don’t really get it, I think Dessers did get about then he would stop for 10-15. Then start again, it surely has to be tactics or you’d think he’d be off at HT?

Sima always seems to give his all, but he’s like a deer in headlights half the time.

We have a real explosive start in the first 10 mins, pressing & creating chances. Seems that if we don’t score in this period we slow down and all intensity is gone. Was the same against PSV. Any decent attack we started ended up back to our goalkeeper by the 4th pass. 

We pressed their inexperienced defence and got a lot of joy from it, then for whatever reason we stopped doing it. Was a piss poor performance so laboured and slow - we cannot move the ball quick enough middle to front.

15 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

You arguing wi yourself there. In the 1st paragraph the ref changed the call,no foul,so how was Dessers a foul on the defender???

I'm not arguing with myself at all. 

I'm not saying Dessers fouled him I'm saying that was the outcome when the ref overturned it. Two similar instances, two different outcomes. 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

I don’t even think it was a big ask to win yesterday and go top of the league.  Royally fucked it.  Worst tarrier team in a while.

Spot on but like Kilmarnock and like when we play other teams his first thought is worrying about what they might do instead of us imposing ourselves on the game.

3 managers in a row who have done this.

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We have been totally conned by this Charlatan.

I don’t think that many of us wanted him as the manager but were willing to see how it goes particularly with the new signings. His tactics/style of play and new signings are fuckin awful. Get him to fuck before the season is a complete fuckin disaster. 

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Beale ball..

at least 8 men behind the ball, Launch it up the middle and hope a guy who runs like his arse hairs are tied together gets on the end of it.

IMG_3181.jpeg

Think that’s the first time I’ve laughed since full time yesterday mate, Thank you

52 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I don’t think that many of us wanted him as the manager but were willing to see how it goes particularly with the new signings. His tactics/style of play and new signings are fuckin awful. Get him to fuck before the season is a complete fuckin disaster. 

Usually, I would cut theManager a bit of slack, but he has now lost umpteen "big games" just like he and Gerrard did 1st time around.

We keep getting told, we will learn from this, we will learn from that, but we never do.

We are now going into our 8th year back in the Premiership and have 2 trophies to show for it.

It is fucking pathetic.