The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hate though?

Hate popcorn teeth or Brown. Their current wee gremlin of a captain or umpteen other horrible cunts associated with their rotten club even.

But hate Beale, fuck sake that’s wild.

I hate him not afraid to say it and don’t think it’s too wild, comes across as a complete wank of a guy. Couldn’t even salvage that by not being a completely inept manager 

Fucking off down the tunnel today and letting his players take the abuse summed him up as a guy 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hate though?

Hate popcorn teeth or Brown. Their current wee gremlin of a captain or umpteen other horrible cunts associated with their rotten club even.

Yeah.

Detest, despise, sickening. 

To be expected after that today, folks emotions are raw and looking to vent.

I don't hate him, didn't hate Gio or the others before them either. It's the ones who hired them and let it go after results like today that the heat needs to be on.

I do hate how our club always seems to fuck up though, year after year of failure

I’ve never seen our fans as angry at full time, even when we were skelped 1-5 back in 2017 we never had this. This board need to pull the fkn trigger but I’ve no confidence in them especially after not getting anyone in after selling Kamara.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hate though?

I hate him now, gave him chance after chance to prove himself with all his bluster and chat, cunts an absolute fraud and the quicker we get rid the better but I doubt anything happens until we are at least 10 points behind them.

Although many of the board members were around at the time of Beale’s appointment, they were in different jobs. I think we need to see how these guys who are in the position of power on the board handle this. 
I have felt that this year they have been much more transparent in their actions as well as being more in tune with the supporters. I also think they are a lot more professional in they way they do their business. 

The previous regime did a lot of shady things. In my opinion I think they leaked stories to social media that Beale was the master tactician behind Gerrard’s success. That way it got a lot of us to buy into this inexperienced man being our manager. It is appalling that we would allow anyone to essentially cut his teeth in management. Mind you it seems like we have been doing that for many years now. It really has to stop. It undermines what a big club we are when we set the standard for the manager’s job so low. I do feel this board will be much more professional when it comes to hiring a new manager. Having a proper hiring procedure, that involves people applying and having interviews, as well as approaching suitable people would at least be a step in the right direction. 
They will be under as much scrutiny as Beale. If they want our continued support, this is the time to stand up and be counted.

2 minutes ago, JockWallace said:

Although many of the board members were around at the time of Beale’s appointment, they were in different jobs. I think we need to see how these guys who are in the position of power on the board handle this. 
I have felt that this year they have been much more transparent in their actions as well as being more in tune with the supporters. I also think they are a lot more professional in they way they do their business. 

The previous regime did a lot of shady things. In my opinion I think they leaked stories to social media that Beale was the master tactician behind Gerrard’s success. That way it got a lot of us to buy into this inexperienced man being our manager. It is appalling that we would allow anyone to essentially cut his teeth in management. Mind you it seems like we have been doing that for many years now. It really has to stop. It undermines what a big club we are when we set the standard for the manager’s job so low. I do feel this board will be much more professional when it comes to hiring a new manager. Having a proper hiring procedure, that involves people applying and having interviews, as well as approaching suitable people would at least be a step in the right direction. 
They will be under as much scrutiny as Beale. If they want our continued support, this is the time to stand up and be counted.

This board allowed him to spend nearly £13 million on three players who aren’t producing and they can’t hide behind the lack of DoF, it’s on them.

Can’t disagree with this. His signings have been awful only outdone by his dreadful tactics in big games. We gave a guy with only 10 months experience one of the biggest jobs in British football. Get the feeling though that as a club we’re ok playing second fiddle as long as mugs like us keep paying our Mygers subscriptions.

8 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Whilst I think his time is up what can any new manager coming in do to change this team from now until the window opens up glaring holes in the squad & forward players look average at best cannot see how we get this team firing tbh 

Set them up in a way to press, get in people’s faces and no just pass sideways and backwards for the sake of it.

Pressing doesn’t come down to ability or skill. It comes down to attitude and belief and instruction. The way we stood of them today was a joke and it’s the managers fault. Got to go and now 

19 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

In for a long 2 weeks and beyond mate.

2 months minimum. After giving him the money they did they will be totally irrationally hoping against hope and all the evidence that he can somehow turn this round. He wont of course, and at some point in late autumn the board will have to accept reality. But it wont be before then. Totally and depressingly predictable.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

2 months minimum. After giving him the money they did they will be totally irrationally hoping against hope and all the evidence that he can somehow turn this round. He wont of course, and at some point in late autumn the board will have to accept reality. But it wont be before then. Totally and depressingly predictable.

I expect this to rumble on now until January at the earliest, the only way he goes earlier than the winter break is if we start getting beat consistently off the rest of the shite, which isn't a million miles away considering this current squad and management.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I expect this to rumble on now until January at the earliest, the only way he goes earlier than the winter break is if we start getting beat consistently off the rest of the shite, which isn't a million miles away considering this current squad and management.

Aye, january probably more like it. We will probably win enough games in the league to let the board kid themselves on till then.