The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

Looking at the remaining fixtures this month i don't think he'll see october.

We might scrape victories away to against st johnstone and home against motherwell in the league; but we've no chance of getting anything from betis at home. Then there's the league cup against livingston and the sheep both at ibrox aswell.

I could imagine livi causing an upset and that's the worrying thing, if we bin him now and get someone else in then that cup could still be ours, and we badly need trophies - the scum are only a few behind us now.

Dire days.

Just now, AljayBoy said:

Looking at the remaining fixtures this month i don't think he'll see october.

We might scrape victories away to against st johnstone and home against motherwell in the league; but we've no chance of getting anything from betis at home. Then there's the league cup against livingston and the sheep both at ibrox aswell.

I could imagine livi causing an upset and that's the worrying thing, if we bin him now and get someone else in then that cup could still be ours, and we badly need trophies - the scum are only a few behind us now.

Dire days.

Sheep are in a worst state than us.

I feel bad for him cause he loves Glasgow by all accounts, went out his way to come back to the extent of rejecting a job in the PL. He just isn’t good enough, not yet anyway, he needs to go back to some middling club with little ambitions and learn more. Rangers need better.

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He should never have been appointed on the first place, didn’t want him and it was really only him who got it because once again it was the easy option

Don’t even get it, Dyche was widely available at the time too. Still managing to get a point despite his board selling another 3 of his players.

29 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No it won’t. There will be 50k Rangers fans at those games supporting the team. 

We never reached 50000 in the three games we played in the groups two year ago. We never reached 50000 in either of the two qualifiers this season. 

We won’t have 50000 in the groups this season, especially if Beale’s still here.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Don’t even get it, Dyche was widely available at the time too. Still managing to get a point despite his board selling another 3 of his players.

Dyche was never realistic. He had been on a podcast around that time saying he felt he still had a window for a crack in the EPL.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We never reached 50000 in the three games we played in the groups two year ago. We never reached 50000 in either of the two qualifiers this season. 

We won’t have 50000 in the groups this season, especially if Beale’s still here.

Honestly think a lot of people just don’t have extra spare cash these days 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Dyche was never realistic. He had been on a podcast around that time saying he felt he still had a window for a crack in the EPL.

He came up and succeeded here, he would have got the EPL and not with a poisoned chalice like Everton.

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

In hindsight, it was a bloody bizarre appointment. He was our number 3 under a manager that won 1 trophy out of a possible 9.

41% win rate at QPR over 5 months then we offer him the chance to  oversee our biggest rebuild in years. 

There's nothing in there to suggest this was ever going to work.

Trying to recapture the magic of the glory days where we won 1 trophy out of 9.