Who'd you give the job to?

RangersMedia

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Only capable Dutch manager is the one that embarrassed us this week.

Everytime we’ve faced him we’ve been schooled. What’s the script though because leverkusen to Lyon to psv is a decline? 

Potter is very much far fetched but you could ask the question and hope, like Rodgers, he’s happy to take job for a couple of years to try rebuild his reputation.

It would be a stepping stone for him but so fuck, he knows how to get a team playing with an identity.

54 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Bit of a difference managing us and managing Gladbach in the Bundesliga though, he dominated Swiss football with young boys which I think is a better indication how he would do here. 

Paul Le guen was dominating French football....that ended in disaster 

and on top of watching that shit today and all that , that means?

my xbox account got hacked and money got taken out my accunt and ive been on the phone with microsoft and my bank since the game finished only to be told i have to let the money get taken from my account before i can raise a claim :raging:

there i needed that vent now im off to xhamster to get some endorphins i'll be back in a minute

If just for temporary manager I’d for for wee Neil McCann - many will disagree but he has the potential to galvanise the club and I think gets the issues here (lack of system, poor coaching) - and actually spend time luring a decent candidate instead of appointing the first buzz word speaking name that comes to mind.  Our managerial recruitment, Gerrard excepted (who is not great all told, but very important in 55 season) over the last 10-12 years had been abysmal.

Fuck it, since we're playing the game. 

A wild card name would be Wilfred Nancy who is managing Colombus Crew in MLS. Was at Montreal prior.

Plays a 352/343 high pressing expansive game that scores loads of goals. Leaves a lot to be desired defensively but can develop players and would absolutely suit what we need with the profile of our squad. 

Took Montreal to their highest wins and points tally in MLS history in 2022. Joined Colombus this year but has already matched their points tally for last season with 7 games left and they are the highest scorers in the league.

Bit of a hot head a times and would definietely need a set peice coach.

5 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

If just for temporary manager I’d for for wee Neil McCann - many will disagree but he has the potential to galvanise the club and I think gets the issues here (lack of system, poor coaching) - and actually spend time luring a decent candidate instead of appointing the first buzz word speaking name that comes to mind.  Our managerial recruitment, Gerrard excepted (who is not great all told, but very important in 55 season) over the last 10-12 years had been abysmal.

Said for a while, mccanns dundee team were a good football side but couldnt finish. Sounds familiar

7 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Fuck it, since we're playing the game. 

A wild card name would be Wilfred Nancy who is managing Colombus Crew in MLS. Was at Montreal prior.

Plays a 352/343 high pressing expansive game that scores loads of goals. Leaves a lot to be desired defensively but can develop players and would absolutely suit what we need with the profile of our squad. 

Took Montreal to their highest wins and points tally in MLS history in 2022. Joined Colombus this year but has already matched their points tally for last season with 7 games left and they are the highest scorers in the league.

Bit of a hot head a times and would definietely need a set peice coach.

Not a bad shout. the English spell (players and management) isn't working.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Gave way too much respect to the dross of the league instead of going for the throat. 

Similar to Beale's stance in that manner.

Yeah football was honking too.

Don't understand it, attack the teams in our league and get in their faces you steam roll them. We always show far too much respect to them.

30 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

This place is insane.....not sure which is the worst opinion 

Potter is shite or Gatusso for the managers job:lol:

Potter is an absolute wet wipe, he wouldn’t last 2 minutes up here. 

You’d get similar lines to Warburtons ‘nobody died‘ 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He was domestically. He was a disaster in the league.

Not rewriting history because I wanted him sacked at the time as much as anyone but the reality is he inherited a squad that had mostly run it’s race and still managed to win a cup and get us to a European final before the wheels came off completely.

Performances against the tarriers were horrendous but he also didn’t get half the backing Beale has had this summer. Probably because the board were already grooming him to take over.