Who'd you give the job to?

RangersMedia

19 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Now I’ve calmed down a bit you can’t sack a manager after a rebuild and 4 league games.

I do think it’s probably inevitable down the line but no sane club does that at this point.

He has fucked us with the signings. I’ve seen enough of Danilo to know that with his movement there is a player there but in Dessers and particularly Lammers we have signed what should at best be back ups and a big drop off in quality from Morelos and Kent at half their best.

You can, he’s totally lost the support. Probably to a point where this no going back. This ends one way, as well doing it the now. 

Any credit Beale has in the bank is from his time with Gerrard. He's shown nothing as a manger in his own right and has failed to win any meaningful game. Getting rid of him after the money spent on transfers, would be an embarrassment but could save our season if the board act properly. Although It's not four games it's nine competitive games. SPL, Europe and league cup. Four wins, three defeats and two draws. Yes it's a team still integrating new players but we should be starting to see some passages of play that you can see has come from training field. So far it looks pretty much like nothing has changed, either in attitude or playing style. Personally I don't know who comes in that's what the board gets paid to do. But there are options out there.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Fuck respect for our current manager. He deserves the same respect he gave our previous manager (who gave this club far more than Beale has).

There's next to no way we can afford it but Potter + Billy Reid would be at the top of my list. 

Marcelo Gallardo would be a left-field choice. 

I shouted on you the day and you didn’t see me lol 

It’s not just 4 games though is it. He failed in both cup games last season against them and the two league games as well before the league was won. His signings are fucking dreadful. What can you point to that suggests he deserves more time? We’re basically just making it more difficult for the next manager the longer we leave this. The board need to be ruthless 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You won’t take ‘any solution’, don’t be silly.

Anything that gets him out offers us some hope and a lift at least. An interim manager (preferably not McInnes) and then us sounding managers out for next season. If he’s still here by the end of the international break the season is done, the situation will not improve 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This myth that Beale has had 4 league games is nauseating. He’s been here 10 months. Stop rewriting history. 

It’s 4 with his own players though isn’t it.

I don’t really want to come across as a huge defender of Beale here but there needs to be some sense in all of this.

27 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Now I’ve calmed down a bit you can’t sack a manager after a rebuild and 4 league games.

I do think it’s probably inevitable down the line but no sane club does that at this point.

He has fucked us with the signings. I’ve seen enough of Danilo to know that with his movement there is a player there but in Dessers and particularly Lammers we have signed what should at best be back ups and a big drop off in quality from Morelos and Kent at half their best.

Nah we have fucked about with managers far too often with management over last decade when the signs and ted flags are staring us in the face 

time for those in charge to show they have learned the lessons and be ruthless and get Del Trotter in the dug out to fuck before the season ends up a total disaster 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don’t really want to come across as a huge defender of Beale here but there needs to be some sense in all of this.

The sense is he’s been here for 10 months end of story. 

Wait till we get to December and it’ll be “it’s 6 games he’s had after the clocks go back”. Fuck off

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This myth that Beale has had 4 league games is nauseating. He’s been here 10 months. Stop rewriting history. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

And btw I was firmly wanting rid of GVB in the end but if he got the guts of £15m to spend on his own players they’d be much better than we have now. The guy was hamstrung by the midget walking about with total control of the football department. 

Beale was considerably better than Gio in the league. Only one cunt rewriting history is you.

Neither are good enough, stop this pining for the past.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

5 of his signings started today. 2 have been here since January. 1 only started because Barisic was injured. Over £10m worth of his signings sitting on the bench 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Anything that gets him out offers us some hope and a lift at least. An interim manager (preferably not McInnes) and then us sounding managers out for next season. If he’s still here by the end of the international break the season is done, the situation will not improve 

Getting in an interim manager almost never works.

Either they’re shite from the start and the season really does go to shit.

Or they do ok, get the job but you just know it’s never going to work out in the long run and they get sacked shortly afterwards into the next season.

Happens time and again.

We’d be better placed giving him more time whilst working in the background on due diligence on potential targets should we need to go down that route.

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Beale was considerably better than Gio in the league. Only one cunt rewriting history is you.

Neither are good enough, stop this pining for the past.

Is Beale better than GVB in the league? Where’s the proof in that theory? He’s every bit as bad

Whose pining for the past? I’m pointing out if GVB got £15m on his own he’d have spent it on better than what we have now.