***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

As Lovelace was playing for the B team last night assume the most we will see him tonight is on the bench, Rice didn’t feature at all so hopefully he will be involved at some stage tonight.

Which makes Beales comments about Rice all the more confusing. Apparently he’s a top prospect but he’s young and needs protection. 

The magical Beale then throws him into that shit show on Sun and possibly gives him minutes in what could be an absolute clusterfuck tonight. 

Beales head is up his arse 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Which makes Beales comments about Rice all the more confusing. Apparently he’s a top prospect but he’s young and needs protection. 

The magical Beale then throws him into that shit show on Sun and possibly gives him minutes in what could be an absolute clusterfuck tonight. 

Most of his comments are confusing. 

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Sunday was horrific, not sure if I would have brought him on but rather than it being a justification of his belief in the lads ability it’s came across as another thrown dart at a wall hoping something works.

Hopefully he gets an opportunity to contribute tonight.

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Problem with Roofe is you have to manage his games. He plays 3 games in a week and we'll lose him for months again.

Personally I'd have him play every weekend and rest him during the week.

All true but he must start tonight. Then bring Dessers on at 2-0 up to try and prove if he has it in him/see the game out as you prefer.

I can't get my head around our squad - 2 of our strongest players are Roofe and Danilo I think - so we'd like to play 2 up top. Teams pack the middle of the park in Scotland, so you want to play with width.

So that's either 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 in my book:

So assuming everyone is fit, I think our strongest team is

3-5-2 (you could make this a 5-3-2 brining Tav/Barisic in for Europe)

image.png.198c75285b6ca757f2230bd649ba0903.png

or 4-4-2

image.png.4551097ded7ca8f9f0310dbf6c502b8a.png

In both cases it seems the flanks are the weakest part of our team - Arguable Lawrence could play instead of Matondo but our right wing has been an issue since Candeias!

For tonight we're missing (Danilo, Lawrence, Dowell, Raskin, Cantwell, Matondo ffs!)

image.png.95d1f12b2b6785896511f47821045064.png