Dessers

BigBearButt

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Yeah the he was offside anyway thing isn't a good thing. It makes him look even worse he should never be off there 

I'm not convinced he was off, I think Scales trailing leg plays him on, it was a terrible, terrible finish.

He's basically the reincarnation of Alfie, except he's nowhere near as good as him, will score goals against the rest and have some big moments in Europe, but his inability to score goals in Old Firm games continue to cost us.

It's actually impressive, in a very depressing way, that we presided with Morelos for so long when he continually failed in this fixture and when he finally leaves, we replace him with someone who has the exact same problem.

13 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Cant believe it’s 7.30pm on Tuesday and I’m still fuming with this absolute retard.

regardless of the offside for the first chance, it just proves his utter incompetence.. how does someone even make it as a professional footballer with such a lack of decision making or ability? It’s absolutely fucking terrifying. 

How on earth has he not stuck that in the bottom right corner? How!? Fuck me man honestly 🤦🏻‍♂️

absolutely detest the guy

IMG_1152.jpeg

He's a fucking balloon. 

I'm sure I seen a stat Rangers were caught offside once in the whole 90mins at parkhead. 

Now some people will look at that as a positive....I completely disagree.

It suggests to me when aren't playing on the shoulder and taking chances to get in behind. Dessers is miles off it in these games.....if the manager can't see this then we are in serious trouble.

10 hours ago, dee9 said:

I'm sure I seen a stat Rangers were caught offside once in the whole 90mins at parkhead. 

It suggests to me when aren't playing on the shoulder and taking chances to get in behind. Dessers is miles off it in these games.....if the manager can't see this then we are in serious trouble.

The stat is skewed by the fact Matondo was well offside for his header, and it wasn't given, but it would've been if he scored, and because that wasn't given, it also meant it added something like 0.7 to the expected goals stat too, which just artificially bloats that column as well.

11 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

The stat is skewed by the fact Matondo was well offside for his header, and it wasn't given, but it would've been if he scored, and because that wasn't given, it also meant it added something like 0.7 to the expected goals stat too, which just artificially bloats that column as well.

And if Dessers was actually onside?

12 hours ago, dee9 said:

They sat right back and told us to play in front of them, knowing we have zero capability of playing past them.