***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, Swagger said:

Jack really doesn’t have a position anymore. Trots about the field at snails pace and plays the odd short pass.

Waste of a wage 

He asked why one was kept and one wasn’t, nothing to do with how good or bad jack is, they don’t play the same role.

I get cunts are pissed off but some of the shit posted is wild 

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Jack really doesn’t have a position anymore. Trots about the field at snails pace and plays the odd short pass.

Waste of a wage 

It was the scum game for me, you could see even he knew he couldn't do it anymore. Great choice again beale.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

He asked why one was kept and one wasn’t, nothing to do with how good or bad jack is, they don’t play the same role.

I get cunts are pissed off but some of the shit posted is wild 

Get that. Both needed to go but if I had the choice I’d keep Arfield over Jack. Arfield would be more effective in Jacks role ( whatever the fuck it is ) Jack is diabolically slow and offers next to fuck all. Arfield at least gives you something now and again. 

Most of this squad need gone though but it’s obviously not going to happen. Clubs at rock bottom with the current set up 

16 hours ago, King Jela said:

Among the many, many, many problems today, and in general, the one thing that always baffles me more than anything is the role of Cifuentes. 

Did we honestly chase him all summer just to effectively cover an aging Tav to slowly get up and down the wing to deliver, if you're lucky, 1 decent cross in about 10? 

It's absolutely mind boggling. 

And going further than that, after the defence and Jack/Lundstram, you'd be doing well to figure out the roles of Cifuentes onwards. 

Cifuentes - cover an aging full back

Lammers - no clue

Sima - no clue 

Dessers - what is he doing? 

A disorganised mess with a clueless conductor. 

2nd paragraph is spot on. Would say our whole system is arranged to cover tav however. 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Get that. Both needed to go but if I had the choice I’d keep Arfield over Jack. Arfield would be more effective in Jacks role ( whatever the fuck it is ) Jack is diabolically slow and offers next to fuck all. Arfield at least gives you something now and again. 

Most of this squad need gone though but it’s obviously not going to happen. Clubs at rock bottom with the current set up 

But they’re different players, it doesn’t matter what jacks sprinting or history is like.

he didn’t have enough cover for the role that jack plays so kept him, he then signed forward players who he for some fucking reason thinks offer more than arfield did and binned him.

Ryan jack getting a deal had no bearing on arfield 

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

Sima and Lammers, Sima especially, have shown flashes that there could be players in there if they were coached, managed and deployed by a manager that knows what he is doing.

Cifuentes looks nothing like the dynamic box to box midfielder that we had expected. Again this may well be down to how he's being used.

Dessers is just awful. Not one redeeming quality whatsoever. 

Cif is not being used box to box. Is being use to cover tav. That needs to change.

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Not saying they play in the same positions. In case of usefulness to the team and ability to perform  each players assigned task?

He signed players to play in the position arfield did and he wanted to play them over him.

we had less cover in jacks position. Simple as that 

The worst part of yesterday for me was when I left after the sending off.

I walked past the toilets in the concourse, and there was a wee lad coming out with his dad. His dad was apologising to him for bringing him to the match.

That genuinely upset me, seeing a father having to say sorry to his own son. All thanks to Beale.

Get him to absolute fuck.