Steven Davis: Interim Manager

Broxi

Football has an uncanny way of making great careers out of people just being in the right place, at the right time.

Who knows where this could lead?

We could look back on this night as an absolute game changer for this club.

Stranger things have happened.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Ofcourse not. Stop being extreme. I just expect better planning.

Maybe they do have a plan and Davis will be part of the new management team?

Trying to be hopeful here as surely we must have something planned.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

You don’t need to have your pro license as an interim coach (max of 12 weeks) 

"It is understood the new management team have all the required Uefa badges to lead Rangers into their European match on Thursday."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/01/rangers-sack-michael-beale-after-10-months-in-charge-at-ibrox

Someone said earlier that it's Rae who has the pro licence.  

On 01/10/2023 at 21:23, GaryMc said:

Maybe they do have a plan and Davis will be part of the new management team?

Trying to be hopeful here as surely we must have something planned.

I really hope they do but I see this as evidence of throwing something together last minute because of yesterday and not because of the way things have been going since the game.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Football has an uncanny way of making great careers out of people just being in the right place, at the right time.

Who knows where this could lead?

We could look back on this night as an absolute game changer for this club.

Stranger things have happened.

No we fucking won't ffs, I'm actually really happy at the temporary fix, we need to appoint a proper and experienced football manager to take charge , fucking hell man.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm not losing it ye numpty. I just have alot of respect for the man and don't want this to hurt him in the longer run.

Away you go, if you are going to define your respect for Steven Davis over what might be a failed 2 game stint in interim charge then you Really need to rethink this:lol:

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Good luck to Davis and Rae because they will need it with the fuckin duds that Beale has left. 

Don’t think some are nearly as bad as made out. Danilo, Dowell, and Lammers could be very decent players if the system is correct. Jury is out on Ciffuentes and nearly reached a guilty verdict on Dessers

Just now, hammer93 said:

Away you go, if you are going to define your respect for Steven Davis over what might be a failed 2 game stint in interim charge then you Really need to rethink this:lol:

You're confused. I'm not defining my respect for him over however long the interim stint is but there will be those who will.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You're confused. I'm not defining my respect for him over however long the interim stint is but there will be those who will.

Who is....you are the only one that seems to have an issue with this interim appointment?