Sima + Butland

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, AGC123 said:

That’s the absolute tragic thing. If all the summer signings (butland was tracked for seasons) he’s been the only one with pass marks and he’s not even ours 🙈

Pass marks is generous. He puts some effort in but he’s honking as well. Did you see the one where he tackled himself and put it out for a throw in? 

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I would play Sima up front instead of Dessers.  At least he looks strong at holding, good in the air and the only one capable of scoring. 

Think Sima looks far better on the wing, and he's the only one who looks half decent at the moment so we should keep him there.

Move him up front and he'll probably be poor again with nobody to then play well on the wing either 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Think Sima looks far better on the wing, and he's the only one who looks half decent at the moment so we should keep him there.

Move him up front and he'll probably be poor again with nobody to then play well on the wing either 

We just don't have a lot of options even in the youth team to play up front and seeing Dressers play again could be the end of me.

We just don't have a lot of options even in the youth team to play up front and seeing Dressers play again could be the end of me.

Don't have any options to play on the wing either.

If we move Sima up front then nobody will play well. Keep him on the wing at least we might have one 

Sima has flashes of quality then he does the inevitable when trying to control the ball he kicks it out with his wrong foot....he also has 6 goals already....I get he frustrates but he wears his heart on his sleeve and puts a shift in

Butland is exceeding expectations to a lot of posters who didn't fancy him....so far he is worth every penny of his reported big salary 

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't have any options to play on the wing either.

If we move Sima up front then nobody will play well. Keep him on the wing at least we might have one 

We have more players capable of playing on the wing in the youths, McCausland, Lovelace, Stevens, Ishaka, etc.  Not sure who we have who could play up front other than Roofe who is always a risk of getting injured again.  As long as I never have to see Dessers again!

We have more players capable of playing on the wing in the youths, McCausland, Lovelace, Stevens, Ishaka, etc.  Not sure who we have who could play up front other than Roofe who is always a risk of getting injured again.  As long as I never have to see Dessers again!

Lovelace is a striker not a winger