***** The Official Rangers v Sparta Prague Europa League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Lammers can't start for us again. 

He's a man down and offers nothing. 

He looks to be utterly drained of confidence. 

I think he's one if those players that doesn't like football as much as the talent he has does. You get the odd person like that for every sport. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

Was a great win. We were just a level above them in all reality. I think tonight, we looked ourselves. A proper Europe League team.

Was a warning to them that even at 2-0 up at half time you can't stop working as hard as what got you into that position in Europe. 

This isn't the SPFL and if these players truly want to go on a proper European run then it is a case of 100% for the full 98mins. 

8 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

He looks to be utterly drained of confidence. 

I think he's one if those players that doesn't like football as much as the talent he has does. You get the odd person like that for every sport. 

Do you honestly see talent there mate? I don't see anything. 

He hides when we're in position, he's lazy in the press and his general play when he does rarely get involved is just appalling. 

I hate to be so harsh on him or any Rangers player after another good win, but I'm worried he's a blind spot for Clement. 

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ffs man :lol:

I didn't even notice you said 1 point in your original post until I saw the multiple quotes :lol:

I just meant I don't think we were hanging on :lol:

Anyway we won yet another crucial European game and march on under Clement. All is good. 

35 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Dowell? Does he play CB?

With Souter possibly injured, Balogun not registered it will need to be a makeshift defence. Possibly lundstrum or be bold and play 3 at the back. Either way thank fuck it’s Limassol and not betis 

9 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

This. Lawrence in his place would give so many more options.

Can't believe he wasn't brought on for Lammers around the hour mark.

When Cantwell came off I'm sure even Sparta fans would have been baffled. 

1 minute ago, AGC123 said:

With Souter possibly injured, Balogun not registered it will need to be a makeshift defence. Possibly lundstrum or be bold and play 3 at the back. Either way thank fuck it’s Limassol and not betis 

We just forgetting Leon King now? 

1 minute ago, AGC123 said:

It was a genuine question mate. Does he play CB because I always thought his strengths lay in his attacking abilities when I've seen him playing for us. Has he played CB with another club before joining us?

12 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Remind him he's a Killie fan and to accept his place :lol: Confidimus or something like that.

I just messaged him saying that all he is doing is gaining European experience for when he gets killie into Europe as their last debacle in Europe left a lot to get desired:lol:

Just home, delighted with the result. We could have killed the game off in that amazing first half.

Nervy last 20 minutes or so but we got there. 5 wins and a draw under Clement and team getting better. No complaints from me.