Todd Cantwell

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Just a typical fucking Rangers signing isn’t he. Comes in and says a bit but delivers next to nothing in the big games. 

People are being harsh on Cantwell here.

Our set up was to contain them particularly first half, and we had less than 40% possession overall.

He was disciplined off the ball and on it a lot of our good stuff came through him taking it on the half turn.

Yesterday’s not a game to kill him on.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

People are being harsh on Cantwell here.

Our set up was to contain them particularly first half, and we had less than 40% possession overall.

He was disciplined off the ball and on it a lot of our good stuff came through him taking it on the half turn.

Yesterday’s not a game to kill him on.

I thought he played well yesterday but over the piece of his Rangers career he hasn’t done nearly enough to stay.

Ultimately we should be selling him before his value declines even more or he winds his contract down.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I thought he played well yesterday but over the piece of his Rangers career he hasn’t done nearly enough to stay.

Ultimately we should be selling him before his value declines even more or he winds his contract down.

I understand why you’d see it that way.

I think he’ll be better if the general quality of the starting players goes up and hope Clement sees him as a key player - which is looking incredibly unlikely I know.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Apparently being trolled by the scum players on social media.

Weapon of a boy. Would love to think this would motivate him to do his talking on the park and winning the stuff that matters first, but it won't.

He will  ot be here next season, Clement will not want his baggage. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Weapon of a boy. Would love to think this would motivate him to do his talking on the park and winning the stuff that matters first, but it won't.

He was, Seen the screenshot of that ugly bastard Anthony Johnstone say " 🤫 burger " on Greg Taylors post. Doesn't really bother me tbh he deserves to be laughed at for his ridiculous schoolgirl social media posts. I thought he had a good game yesterday but this social media shite won't wash with the fans. He's on shaky peg with the fans now

He's nowhere near the player he thinks he is.

We can all remember as a kid the guy with the flicks and tricks who contributed fuck all to the team.

Then the other guy that just seemed to dominate the midfield without being fancy.

Just now, NeilGibson said:

He's nowhere near the player he thinks he is.

We can all remember as a kid the guy with the flicks and tricks who contributed fuck all to the team.

Then the other guy that just seemed to dominate the midfield without being fancy.

No we can’t, Neil 

5 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

He was, Seen the screenshot of that ugly bastard Anthony Johnstone say " 🤫 burger " on Greg Taylors post. Doesn't really bother me tbh he deserves to be laughed at for his ridiculous schoolgirl social media posts. I thought he had a good game yesterday but this social media shite won't wash with the fans. He's on shaky peg with the fans now

Yep, he put a target on his own back. We don’t need a sideshow. We’ve had enough of those over the years. Punt ASAP.

Clearly his good start at Rangers fed his almighty ego.
Seemed like a godsend at the beginning and in the space of 9 months he’s turned it around to such an extent that almost everything he does now irritates the fuck out of me.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's about 5 pages back of you want to see it. Using his burger quote against him. Totally brings it on himself. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

yes, Neil 

Well most of us who played football as kids, remember the really good player who dominated the midfield, and the cocky fucker who scored a few goals. I bet I can guess who you were.

1 minute ago, NeilGibson said:

Well most of us who played football as kids, remember the really good player who dominated the midfield, and the cocky fucker who scored a few goals. I bet I can guess who you were.

No you couldn’t, Neil