Todd Cantwell

2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Not in the Blackburn squad today, not that anybody really cares :lol:

Think it’ll be because of his wee self imposed exile, hasn’t actually played a game since the cup final in May. 

11 hours ago, Jamie29 said:

Screenshot_20240831_083305_Instagram.jpg

Read that earlier today and wasn't surprised. When he's older he may regret how he wasted his career but suspect someone as mentally weak as him it'll still be everyone else's fault.

Like probably the majority of us I'm glad he's not our problem now. Fuckity bye

4 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Read that earlier today and wasn't surprised. When he's older he may regret how he wasted his career but suspect someone as mentally weak as him it'll still be everyone else's fault.

Like probably the majority of us I'm glad he's not our problem now. Fuckity bye

They didn't get on it happens and we move on. 

11 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

They didn't get on it happens and we move on. 

It wasn't because he didn't get on with Clement. He wasn't doing what he was told and wasn't contributing so it's an easy decision to freeze him out. Along with the social media shite and a weird argument with that fucker Sutton he wasn't an asset to us.

I don't wish him ill but I'm glad he's not at Rangers now

9 minutes ago, JWAC said:

It wasn't because he didn't get on with Clement. He wasn't doing what he was told and wasn't contributing so it's an easy decision to freeze him out. Along with the social media shite and a weird argument with that fucker Sutton he wasn't an asset to us.

I don't wish him ill but I'm glad he's not at Rangers now

Nah it was. They had differing ideas and tbh none have covered themselves in glory 

2 hours ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Nah it was. They had differing ideas and tbh none have covered themselves in glory 

I'll agree to disagree. 

Hes gone now. He never slagged off the club like some on here said he would. Wish him nothing but the best. I dont know why some of our fans are so quick to disrespect our ex players. They do a better job of it than scum fans.

3 minutes ago, Allyup said:

Hes gone now. He never slagged off the club like some on here said he would. Wish him nothing but the best. I dont know why some of our fans are so quick to disrespect our ex players. They do a better job of it than scum fans.

Good shout pal, can’t see many folk disagreeing with you 

5 hours ago, Allyup said:

‘The club he left is not the club he joined’ or words to that effect. 
Sounds like a dig to me. 
He’ll score a goal for Blackburn Rovers, all will be rosey and in that moment he’ll feel compelled to have a pop at Rangers. Guaranteed. 

42 minutes ago, beararse said:

‘The club he left is not the club he joined’ or words to that effect. 
Sounds like a dig to me. 
He’ll score a goal for Blackburn Rovers, all will be rosey and in that moment he’ll feel compelled to have a pop at Rangers. Guaranteed. 

Aye he couldn't help himself without the wee snide remark. Boys a absolute weapon and I don't even think he'll ever realise what he had here.