Todd Cantwell

Don’t know the situation, but you’d imagine Cantwell will make himself available for a cup final with a threadbare squad.

If he’s mentally up to it has to be the managers call.

Seen some footballers go through dreadful things in their personal life, and still play and play well. 

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

If he’s out as well what the fuck are we putting out on Sunday? Lundstram, Sterling, Lammers? :ang:

If cantwell is out they will play lammers (🤮) further forward.

Centre mid will have to be souttar, sterling or a youth player alongside lundstrum.

Just now, Albertz85 said:

If cantwell is out they will play lammers (🤮) further forward.

Centre mid will have to be souttar, sterling or a youth player alongside lundstrum.

You’d imagine…

Butland

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Lundstram Sterling

McAusland Cantwell Sima

Dessers

1 hour ago, toolongawake said:

This based on something you've heard or just your gut feeling?

He has no trophies to his name as a footballer and given how attached he’s became to us already I would be absolutely stunned if he isn’t back on Sunday 

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He has no trophies to his name as a footballer and given how attached he’s became to us already I would be absolutely stunned if he isn’t back on Sunday 

I would tend to agree with you on that mate.

I suppose it will all come down to just how serious his personal problems are ... hopefully not too serious though and your take on the situation is accurate.

🇬🇧

53 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Ultimately depends on how he handles whatever has happened, or what has happened. 

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Ultimately depends on how he handles whatever has happened, or what has happened. 

Appreciate everyone is mentally different, but likes of Billy Sharpe playing and scoring a couple of days after the loss of his child, or Lampard scoring days after his mums death, means you’d hope he make it. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Appreciate everyone is mentally different, but likes of Billy Sharpe playing and scoring a couple of days after the loss of his child, or Lampard scoring days after his mums death, means you’d hope he make it. 

You don't even know his situation so why bother speculating and comparing to others?

33 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

celtic played days after Tommy Burns died.