Todd Cantwell

17 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

But you made a judgement based on a time you stated “when they were both in form.”

As I said a bit harsh on him to say the least considering he’s never been fit long enough to be able to tell. 

We’ve all seen what Cantwell is capable off, based on that his form this season has been shite and it looks like he’s got an attitude to match it. 

Cantwell in form and Lawrence in form from what we have seen in the past puts Cantwell miles ahead of Lawrence. Can call it harsh all you like that’s just the way it is 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Cantwell in form and Lawrence in form from what we have seen in the past puts Cantwell miles ahead of Lawrence. Can call it harsh all you like that’s just the way it is 

In reference to Lawrence you stated “ Nobody has a clue what he’s like when he’s in form because he’s never been fit long enough to find out “ 

Now you state “ Cantwell in form and Lawrence in form from what we seen in the past puts Cantwell miles ahead of Lawrence”

I’m beginning to think you’ve got a split personality.

35 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

In reference to Lawrence you stated “ Nobody has a clue what he’s like when he’s in form because he’s never been fit long enough to find out “ 

Now you state “ Cantwell in form and Lawrence in form from what we seen in the past puts Cantwell miles ahead of Lawrence”

I’m beginning to think you’ve got a split personality.

Good stuff mate 

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned already, but Tavernier appeared to pull up Cantwell just before the goal as Cantwell had, from my amateur lip-reading, done something twice. My take at the time was he’d given the ball away from senseless dribbling and flicks. He then a few minutes later lost the ball again and we were 1-0 down. 

10 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I’d like to believe Phil sat down with Cantwell and said you were wrong not to follow instructions and I’ve been wrong not to play you through the middle. 

Even in the first half, despite being played through the middle, Cantwell kept drifting left or right, or coming too deep.

I'd like to believe Clement sat him down at half time and said fucking look, you're a creative player that's apparently best suited here, stay there.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You wanted him off, think you should fuck up for a change.

Fuck up for what? He was dreadful in the first half, and worthy of being subbed off again.

Clement clearly had a word and altered his instructions, instead of just subbing him this time.

I'm not wrong, I've not said anything extreme or controversial.

So suck ma baws. Tell me to fuck up, who do you think you are 😂

I still blame Clement for the whole saga on Thursday. Play Cantwell central and things will happen. He wasn't great today, but he can be a difference maker. The second assist is his game, not asking him to play wide and take the ball down the line. It's not his game. 

I don't care where he played at Norwich before someone mentions it.